What's new

No middlemen in Rafale jet deal, French President Hollande assures India

@Abingdonboy See Times Now

Live TV | Watch Times Now, Zoom TV, India TV, ET Now, Star Ananda, Star Majha, Star News, Headlines Today, Aajtak, Sahara Samay, Manorama News Online - Indiatimes Live

My point is Corrupt officials to be removed at least in Defense. Why are you thinking I am defending Media. I say it again, I am against Govt.

There is a serious flaw and Intentional Delay to push Suppliers to offer Kick backs to speed up the process. What about this Major Delay ?

Sorry, either you can switch the right channels or believe whatever people are saying here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041
I am not concerned about 12 choppers more than exposing the corrupt like you are.

:lol:

Now i am corrupt???

Don't say that u will make CBI come running to my doors to check whether I received any kickbacks for this chopper deal :lol:

& when did i say that i have a CHALTA HAI attitude, i just said that if you want to punish the guilty, why are u punishing the entire deal???

@arp2041 Sorry to say buddy, you are not ready to listen alternate things.

I am not concerned about 12 choppers more than exposing the corrupt like you are.

You are showing same "Chalta hai" Attitude. And you support Modi but approve Congress. :D

"Kick backs happen all the time."
"India aisa hi hai"
"Corruption can't be controlled in India"

I know Media is hyping everything. May be we need those because common man is not asking questions and forcing Govt. to take effective measures.

"Who cares ?"

India wakes up, Only when most shocking cases like 2G and Coalgate, Billions in Black Money are exposed.

Bofor happened, this happened, It will keep happening.

"Chalta hai yaar." ;) :enjoy:

Fine, I rest my case. Have your choppers with not arresting Corrupt officials. Like they will Only limit themselves to Kick backs, not favoring one product.
@KRAIT you're acting like the bloody media- judge jury and executioner. You've already made up your mind there are Indian officials in the wrong here when the facts seem to say otherwise. If there are then take them To book but don't chase after shadows or boogeymen created by the media. It hasn't been proven that a SINGLE Indian official has done wrong yet.

You need to wait and see before passing judgement.

And the big ticket corruption scandals are into the tip of the iceberg as corruption exists at all levels of society and once again indian society needs to take accountability instead of focusing anger on the government. Why is there not this anger by the media on a daily basis about corruption on the small scale ie the low level policemen or civic body? We all know it happens but the media only seems care when there are poltical consequences to corruption.

Sorry, either you can switch the right channels or believe whatever people are saying here.

Buddy, he is smart enough to use his own brain, he doesn't needs Arnab's brain to make any argument ;)

@Abingdonboy, see i told you earlier, when Highly Literate Indians (which hardly forms 5% of Indian population) are making up there mind on what media says instead of analyzing the news themselves, imagine what will be the state of rest 95%.

Take 2: God Save India!!!!

@Abingdonboy I just said Fast Investigation and More strict rules and Supervision so that this won't happen.

Timesnow told about this 11 months ago. Indian govt. didn't do anything. Italians then caught CEO of that firm.

Read some news, see the revelation by Ex AF Chief that He has met A Middlemen.

The defense ministry in New Delhi yesterday issued a notice giving AgustaWestland, the Anglo-Italian unit of Finmeccanica, seven days to explain why the Indian government shouldn’t terminate the agreement for 12 aircraft under a so-called integrity pact included in the deal.

Finmeccanica Chief Executive Officer Giuseppe Orsi was arrested Feb. 12 on accusations of corruption and tax fraud as authorities probe alleged illegal payments tied to the contract for the sale of 12 AW101 helicopters to India in 2010. The company has denied wrongdoing. Three of the craft have been delivered.

India Moves to Scrap Italy Helicopter Deal After Bribery Arrests - Bloomberg

Sorry, you guys hate Media too much and too much love for these 12 helicopters that you are now attacking me. Read the articles.

@Abingdonboy can you tell me what will happen to those 3 aw101 which we got it??
I guess deal is scraped by now right?

They are being used as planned at Hindon AFB to train the IAF pilots. The remaining 9 are on hold for now. I suspect the probes will find nothing amiss and the deliveries will take place as normal just later than planned.

Nope. Halted to do investigation. Now Govt. should do it fast.

Yea. But i an more sacred about rafale. Otherwise that will a heavy loss.
@KRAIT yea sahi kaha jaro
kuch pane k liye kuch khona parta hai. Agar defence se corruption hatana hai to action lena hoga.

I am asking Investigation. Not scrapping the DAMN DEAL.

Seeking to contain damage arising out of the alleged kickbacks in the VVIP chopper deal,

government on Thursday asked the Italian firm Finmeccanica to state whether any money was illegally paid to any Indian entity or individual coupled with a warning of blacklisting it.

Italian chopper deal: Govt threatens to blacklist Italian firm - India - DNA

Yea. But i an more sacred about rafale. Otherwise that will a heavy loss.
@KRAIT yea sahi kaha jaro
kuch pane k liye kuch khona parta hai. Agar defence se corruption hatana hai to action lena hoga.
Yaar I have been saying that Let Investigation to complete. Govt is asking the Firm to tell us the info along with Italian investigation agency.

Its just 12 helicopters. A small case to have a Much Better Law and Example.

We have $ 35 Billion deal of PAK-FA. TO fasten the procedure, Ministers may demand Kick backs.

Both of them are saying that these 12 helicopters are matter of Survival of Indian Armed forces.

I am asking Investigation. Not scrapping the DAMN DEAL.

Seeking to contain damage arising out of the alleged kickbacks in the VVIP chopper deal,

government on Thursday asked the Italian firm Finmeccanica to state whether any money was illegally paid to any Indian entity or individual coupled with a warning of blacklisting it.

Italian chopper deal: Govt threatens to blacklist Italian firm - India - DNA

Only Investigation. Wont do... Remember our good for nothing home minister said on coal scam? "bofos jaise log bhul gaye ye bhi bhul jaenge" we need to take some action.

just do it quickly.
EXACTLY.

12 helicopters is nothing but we can afford delay of 12 helis to give a Most Emphatic Example.

Only Investigation. Wont do... Remember our good for nothing home minister said on coal scam? "bofos jaise log bhul gaye ye bhi bhul jaenge" we need to take some action.
People are saying that let Kick Back continue and keep this deal going even if it is found guilty.

Today this company, tomorrow Being, Dassault, who knows.

Don't delay or scrap this deal but allow it to continue.

Chalta hai, India hai. :eenjoy:

Ok Krait, let's do it your way......

Abingdonboy[/MENTION] I just said Fast Investigation and More strict rules and Supervision so that this won't happen.

First point, How do you know this isn't happening, just b'coz MOD is not publicizing it & Arnab not showing it??

Timesnow told about this 11 months ago. Indian govt. didn't do anything. Italians then caught CEO of that firm.

:rolleyes:

Pls reveal your source??? how in the world you know that MOD din't do anything???

Read some news, see the revelation by Ex AF Chief that He has met A Middlemen.[/B]

So meeting a Middlemen is the ultimate Sin committed??? Aren't Middlemen humans :D

The defense ministry in New Delhi yesterday issued a notice giving AgustaWestland, the Anglo-Italian unit of Finmeccanica, seven days to explain why the Indian government shouldn’t terminate the agreement for 12 aircraft under a so-called integrity pact included in the deal.

Thats a good progress....I am sure u'll be happy :)

Finmeccanica Chief Executive Officer Giuseppe Orsi was arrested Feb. 12 on accusations of corruption and tax fraud as authorities probe alleged illegal payments tied to the contract for the sale of 12 AW101 helicopters to India in 2010. The company has denied wrongdoing. Three of the craft have been delivered.

OK

India Moves to Scrap Italy Helicopter Deal After Bribery Arrests - Bloomberg

Sorry, you guys hate Media too much and too much love for these 12 helicopters that you are now attacking me. Read the articles.

Damn, @Abingdonboy, he is raising doubts over our sexuality & accusing us of loving lifeless choppers :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom