No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally there is a shamful Indian, but he conveniently forgets:

Aryan invasion of India.

Greek invasion of India.

Mughals invasion of India.

British invasion of India.

The last invasion was the most devastating, as it also enslaved the Indians mentally so the later can't even live without its former master that a copy/paste of the master's whole political system deems a daily necessity...
NOT TO FORGET BRITISH INVASION OF AMERICA..:mps:

THE FUNNY FACT IS..NOW INDIA IS IN MUCH HIGHER STATUS THAT THOSE INVADERS,ESPECIALLY THE BRITISH..:azn:

@HongWu
it's time for you to take medicine :rofl:

@topic
tibet is already out of picture imo, the only card is taiwan but then it's china's red line...

It was too bad that China's leadership didn't see this coming earlier like around 2000 when all the Indians started crowing about "joining an elite club of nations". Everybody in China was focused on peaceful rise and trying to make friends with India. We should have been realistic and maybe in the 2003 showdown between India and Pakistan, we could have found a way to cripple India back then.

The national characteristic of Indians is aggressive and cowardly at the same time. It is funny. But the job for China is very serious. Only one obstacle stands between China and true superpower recognition around the world -- a major war and decisive victory over hostile India.

Now it all makes sense....

be advised not to disclose any strategy here. either contact CMC or think-tanks in Shanghai.

:yahoo:

Rightly said.

In internet, with mouth, your guys can fight N front wars, where N >> 10000. In reality, you have trouble with even 0.5 front war.

Think 1962. :woot:

in debate and in war,we shud never leave our position.and currently this is two front war.and in debate i dont think we lost and on ground even u.s cant dare to take arunachal from us,leave the china.

anyway obama danced good in india for ur jobs.:flame:

Oh no, please disclose Chinese strategy here. How many nukes will be given to Maoists again? :D

I'm loving this.

in debate and in war,we shud never leave our position.and currently this is two front war.and in debate i dont think we lost and on ground even u.s cant dare to take arunachal from us,leave the china.

anyway obama danced good in india for ur jobs.:flame:
HEY BRO STOP REPLYING,JUST WATCH HOW THE POST APPEAR AND ENJOY..:azn:

Then why don't you harden your ball and say to the whole world "we Indians don't want UNSC seat". I think plenty of others want this.
Oops again! You are ball-less in this aspect India wants China help to secure UNSC seat - Express India
Y would we be doing that? If the option is between Arunachal and UNSC, we'll definitely do that.
Talking about balls,show us yours by declaring your support ;)

More precisely: instead of "look for new partners", it's "look for new masters".

Not worthy commenting your rest BS...

Masters? I thought Chinese were poor in english,i realized they are pathetic :D

Like China copy/pasted Western Communism and Factory-driven Capitalism gpit :D?

Chinese government tried to "Modernize" China by killing millions and destroying Chinese heritage and culture. Remember that?

And India government copy&paste that to "Modernize" India by soft killing 2 million kids yearly or may be some kind of India style "population controll":D

New Delhi: Two million children die in India every year and over 60 per cent of them die in the first 28 days of birth, international charity Save The Children said on the eve of World Health Day on Monday.

It highlighted that a majority of these deaths are because of diseases that are curable - diarrhoea, pneumonia, malaria, measles and pre- and post-natal complications - and urged the Indian government to keep its commitment to reduce child mortality by two-thirds by 2015, reports IANS.
Two million kids die in India every year | iGovernment.in
You know whats the cause of this ? here you go, credits go to your so-called "democracy" government.:tup:
India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - The Times of India

It was too bad that China's leadership didn't see this coming earlier like around 2000 when all the Indians started crowing about "joining an elite club of nations". Everybody in China was focused on peaceful rise and trying to make friends with India. We should have been realistic and maybe in the 2003 showdown between India and Pakistan, we could have found a way to cripple India back then.

The national characteristic of Indians is aggressive and cowardly at the same time. It is funny. But the job for China is very serious. Only one obstacle stands between China and true superpower recognition around the world -- a major war and decisive victory over hostile India.

Now it all makes sense....

be advised not to disclose any strategy here. either contact CMC or think-tanks in Shanghai.

mcdonalds-logo.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And India government copy&paste that to "Modernize" India by soft killing 2 million kids yearly or may be some kind of India style "population controll":D

New Delhi: Two million children die in India every year and over 60 per cent of them die in the first 28 days of birth, international charity Save The Children said on the eve of World Health Day on Monday.

It highlighted that a majority of these deaths are because of diseases that are curable - diarrhoea, pneumonia, malaria, measles and pre- and post-natal complications - and urged the Indian government to keep its commitment to reduce child mortality by two-thirds by 2015, reports IANS.
Two million kids die in India every year | iGovernment.in
You know whats the cause of this ? here you go, credits go to your so-called "democracy" government.:tup:
India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - The Times of India
Yea govt of india is going to each and every home daily and stabbing children and making a world record...:lol:

Actually, China is still a colony of the west, and don't even realize it because the face that rules them looks Chinese.

Think about it - Western Communism, Western-style governing institutions, Western style clothes, western architecture, western economic model. China is gone, dead. This is not China, but the CCP's profit-making giga-corporation :D

Man this is a funny thread...

People are talking of giving nukes to kashmiris and maoists..:lol:

Well i can say that i am the most pro-chiness member here and after joining the forum i added Brotherhood in my friends list..! Cause i like his posts..!

But i just saw many chiness members just started bashing India for no reason(including you) I thought the situation will change but hence chiness member are showing more hate towards india and that makes me irritate..! Thats why i am just defending my nation in the same tone in which you are trying to bash it..!

Otherwisw i shoud'nt have choosen this username..! By the way i have many chiness friend on QQ and they are very friendly and good in nature,and i talk almost daily with them,hence i can say your thoughts about india dose'nt clash with majority of chiness people..!

@ Your post :-

But this situation will get change very soon just wait for 5 years and you will sense the diff..:)

see, on QQ we interact as individuals. on this forum we, like it or not, are representatives of national interest in some ways and do not see each others as individuals but as members of a nation.

BTW budweiser:

indians lost even their language. English is the official Language of India. Chinese is the official language of China and English has no special place whatsoever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom