What's new

No Matter Pakistan wins or Sri Lanka Wins

indian board just has money, its a shame, money couldn't buy better players for indian team, still number 3 in asia :lol:

Bandar naach dikhta hai aur madari paise le jata hai. Kya samjhe?

It is the lust for money that made Pakistan and Sri Lanka abstain from voting.

Last edited:
Bandar naach dikhta hai madari paise le jata hai. Kya samjhe?

It is the lust for money that made Pakistan and Sri Lanka abstain from voting.

lol are you reflecting relation between BCCI and the indian team?

Wow, the mindset on display is just unbelievable. I had no idea BCCI had bullied you guys so badly. I, on behalf of all Indians here apologise to Pakistani members on behalf of BCCI for humiliating you guys so much. They even managed to get brother nation Sri Lanka to dump pakistan like a rotten egg in the big 3 revamp. Once again, sorry guys, keep a healthy mind, this is not good for your overall health.

Well dont let it happen again. This time we have just beaten you, next time we will thrash you if it happens again.
:sarcastic:

lol are you reflecting relation between BCCI and the indian team?

Just gently reminding you that Paksitan and Sri Lanka's cowardice against India and the rest was plainly motivated by money. In fact, the only reason they objected in the first place was to secure their cut. It has nothing to do with anyone dominating cricket. BCCI has been dominating all cricketing affairs for quite a while now with no opposition.

Its SHOCKING, India is in the Big 3, after that it is not even in the Big 2 of Asia at the least. Utter shame.

My heart goes out to the Pakistani Team and the Srilankan Team.

Best of Luck the best two teams of Asia.

Because of a cricket match? U mean my ego gets gang banged if India loses a cricket match to Pakistan?

You must take me for a macho Pakistani to have such a fake and inflated ego. Enjoy your ego trip LOL!

I do take you as a burned-arse Indian - :)

Pakistan have won the toss and
will bat first.

Bad desicion! Match gone! Feeling very disappointed! :(
comm on on we defeated those two teams whom we never wanted to c in finals:p:

im happy if Srilanka wins...they are our frends n always supportd us in cricket !:agree:

Back
Top Bottom