What's new

No Matter Pakistan wins or Sri Lanka Wins

A team losing matches left , right and center shouldn't really Relax . Seriously , you speak just like the Indian captain . :D

'Proud of our boys today' - Kohli

We won the champions trophy just a few months ago. Ours is a team in transition. There are only a couple of players in the current team who played the 2011 world cup. Every team goes through it. Even Australia were losing left right and center not so long ago. Now England are going through the same process. Be patient. :)

We won the champions trophy just a few months ago. Ours is a team in transition. There are only a couple of players in the current team who played the 2011 world cup. Every team goes through it. Even Australia were losing left right and center not so long ago. Now England are going through the same process. Be patient. :)

You did , but what happened after that ? I mean , the not-so-distant past of the Indian cricket team against major teams is just terrible - to put it in a word . Yours is a team in transition for just too long . I believe , you still retain most of the players from the Champions Trophy . Maybe , it is time to look beyond the " inexperience " as the cause of failure .

However in this crazy world , richer gets richer while the poor gets much more poorer.......remember :lol:
Yea but we try our best not to contribute to that....many corrupts are already taking part in that area! :coffee:

A team losing matches left , right and center shouldn't really Relax . Seriously , you speak just like the Indian captain . :D

'Proud of our boys today' - Kohli

:D

1620760_559001204214385_484530494_n.jpg

Asia Cup doesn't matter now.. phr bhi InshaAllah Pakistan will win :pakistan:

Asia Cup doesn't matter now.. phr bhi InshaAllah Pakistan will win :pakistan:
If it doesn't matter then why should Pakistan win!

It matters to good Pakistanis like me :D

Wow, the mindset on display is just unbelievable. I had no idea BCCI had bullied you guys so badly. I, on behalf of all Indians here apologise to Pakistani members on behalf of BCCI for humiliating you guys so much. They even managed to get brother nation Sri Lanka to dump pakistan like a rotten egg in the big 3 revamp. Once again, sorry guys, keep a healthy mind, this is not good for your overall health.

Wow, the mindset on display is just unbelievable. I had no idea BCCI had bullied you guys so badly. I, on behalf of all Indians here apologise to Pakistani members on behalf of BCCI for humiliating you guys so much. They even managed to get brother nation Sri Lanka to dump pakistan like a rotten egg in the big 3 revamp. Once again, sorry guys, keep a healthy mind, this is not good for your overall health.

On the contrary, seems like Afridi & co have gang banged your team as well as your ego too badly. Try burnol.

On the contrary, seems like Afridi & co have gang banged your team as well as your ego too badly. Try burnol.

Because of a cricket match? U mean my ego gets gang banged if India loses a cricket match to Pakistan?

You must take me for a macho Pakistani to have such a fake and inflated ego. Enjoy your ego trip LOL!

doesnt matter who wins here nw,teams whom we wanted to defeat n cry (India esp) have alredy been kicked back to their home:victory::bunny::pakistan::tongue:

I'm sure that the heads of BCCI, ECB and CA are crying themselves to sleep over Pakistan and Sri Lanka making it into the finals. :lol:

On a serious note, why did Pakistan and Sri Lanka chicken out from voting when it came to doing something about their disapproval? What's the use of grandstanding and photo collages when you people don't have the guts to take on the "Big Three" in the boardroom?
Pakistan, Sri Lanka abstain as ICC approves controversial revamp - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
I'm sure that the heads of BCCI, ECB and CA are crying themselves to sleep over Pakistan and Sri Lanka making it into the finals. :lol:

On a serious note, why did Pakistan and Sri Lanka chicken out from voting when it came to doing something about their disapproval? What's the use of grandstanding and photo collages when you people don't have the guts to take on the "Big Three" in the boardroom?
Pakistan, Sri Lanka abstain as ICC approves controversial revamp - DAWN.COM

indian board just has money, its a shame, money couldn't buy better players for indian team, still number 3 in asia :lol:

Back
Top Bottom