What's new

No likelihood of war with China but India must strengthen its defence

"Dharmic alliance"? :rofl: Your brain must be malfunctioning.

Look at our territorial disputes with Japan and the South East Asian nations which are Buddhist, and our territorial disputes with India which is Hindu. Those are our main points of dispute, and they are all with "Dharmic" countries.

Don't make me laugh, this idea you have created is absurd.

And as usual, it is all about religion. Religion religion religion, it's just getting stupid how everything comes down to that one point. Which is completely irrelevant in our daily lives.

The government of India officially doesn't support any religion....yes Hinduism is a majority religion....but officially India has a secular form of governance....the govt. doesn't interfere in matters of religion....any dealing with Indian government will not be with Hindu India but with Indian government which is secular

The government of India officially doesn't support any religion....yes Hinduism is a majority religion....but officially India has a secular form of governance....the govt. doesn't interfere in matters of religion....any dealing with Indian government will not be with Hindu India but with Indian government which is secular

That's what I said. "Developereo" is imagining some sort of "Dharmic alliance" (which as far as I can tell, he just invented himself).

Clearly that is not the case, as anyone can see regarding our disputes with Buddhist countries in East and Southeast Asia.

Religion doesn't matter in geostrategy. But Developereo sees everything through the lens of religion.

Holding out for a better deal...

At the end of the day, both India and China will do what's best for their own national interests; they will not be swayed by any "dharmic bond", regardless of what some people here believe.

Yes, any my reasons have to do with national interests, not any "dharmic bonds".

If the relevant factors change, China will pick a Muslim country or a Christian country or any other country over India.

There is no "dharmic alliance" despite your brainwashing by the Hindutva goons on this forum.

In any case, this topic is not about Pakistan or Bangladesh. You better sit down with your "dharmic buddies" in India and figure out if they will continue supporting Tibetan terrorist groups murdering Chinese citizens.

The Indian people not the Indian govt. supports the Tibetan diaspora morally and not materially...the official stand of the Indian govt. is that Tibet is an Autonomous region of China...there are no incidents of any Tibetan expat killing any Chinese citizen...but it is the opposite...Hence your accusation of India (the govt or Indian people) supporting 'Tibetan terrorist' groups is false and baseless. Also there are no 'Tibetan terrorist' groups...its only the monks and helpless ordinary Tibetans who protest against Chinese occupation with demonstrations and sometimes immolate themselves in that protest rather than killing any Chinese citizen

That's what I said. "Developereo" is imagining some sort of "Dharmic alliance" (which as far as I can tell, he just invented himself).

Clearly that is not the case, as anyone can see regarding our disputes with Buddhist countries in East and Southeast Asia.

Religion doesn't matter in geostrategy. But Developereo sees everything through the lens of religion.

What to do they are brain washed since childhood to see everything in religious prospective...otherwise the people ruling them will loose their hold and their power over them

The Indian people not the Indian govt. supports the Tibetan diaspora morally and not materially...the official stand of the Indian govt. is that Tibet is an Autonomous region of China...there are no incidents of any Tibetan expat killing any Chinese citizen...but it is the opposite...Hence your accusation of India (the govt or Indian people) supporting 'Tibetan terrorist' groups is false and baseless. Also there are no 'Tibetan terrorist' groups...its only the monks and helpless ordinary Tibetans who protest against Chinese occupation with demonstrations and sometimes immolate themselves in that protest rather than killing any Chinese citizen

About your avatar, you should know that even the Dalai Lama himself does not want Tibetan independence:

Dalai Lama: Tibet Wants Autonomy, Not Independence - Time.com

(Time is an American magazine that is currently the largest in the world by circulation, so obviously not a Chinese source).

Do you think the Dalai Lama is wrong?

About your avatar, you should know that even the Dalai Lama himself does not want Tibetan independence:

(Time is an American magazine that is currently the largest in the world by circulation, so obviously not a Chinese source).

Sorry about the avataar....it was only in response to some Chinese member who was bad mouthing India and uttering garbage...officially the Indian govt. doesn't support Tibetan independence...majority of Indians don't support Tibetan independence....its only that everything should be peaceful and the Tibetan people should not be prosecuted and there should be peace and calm among them for them to live peacefully and without fear in their land..you can understand that there is no armed struggle in Tibet for independence only unarmed people demonstrating peacefully for autonomy....Autonomy that the Tibetan people decide how to run their own place

Sorry about the avataar....it was only in response to some Chinese member who was bad mouthing India and uttering garbage...officially the Indian govt. doesn't support Tibetan independence...majority of Indians don't support Tibetan independence....it only that everything should be peaceful and the Tibetan people should not be prosecuted and there should be peace and calm among them for them to live peacefully and without fear in their land

Thanks for changing the avatar, it was a nice gesture on your part. :cheers:

The truth is tibetans were persecuted by CPC in 1950s which continued for some decades after that as well.. They came to India and asked for shelter which India did provide them under a strict agreement that Indian land be not used for anti-china activities..

And you or any other country can not show any evidence countering this claim.

Also, tibetans have been culturally different from other mainland ethnic groups and should be given autonomy under chinese constitution.

The truth is tibetans were persecuted by CPC in 1950s which continued for some decades after that as well.. They came to India and asked for shelter which India did provide them under a strict agreement that Indian land be not used for anti-china activities.. And you or any other country can not show any evidence countering this claim.
Also, tibetans have been culturally different from other mainland ethnic groups and should be given autonomy under chinese constitution.
Actually its none of our concern. This can be solved by Chinese and Tibetans. We shouldn't get into it too much.

I wouldn't like China meddling in our internal affairs. And they are our neighbors with which we share a large boundary. Being hostile to each other is actually detrimental for us. Look at US-Canada, if it wasn't for that idiotic Forward Policy, we would have been benefiting from Chinese economic growth and their technological advances.

We would have had Russia-China-India strong alliance, a worthy union.

Still we can at least have an economic zone and include other countries like BD, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan etc. in it.

Actually its none of our concern. This can be solved by Chinese and Tibetans. We shouldn't get into it too much.

I wouldn't like China meddling in our internal affairs. And they are our neighbors with which we share a large boundary. Being hostile to each other is actually detrimental for us. Look at US-Canada, if it wasn't for that idiotic Forward Policy, we would have been benefiting from Chinese economic growth and their technological advances.

We would have had Russia-China-India strong alliance, a worthy union.

Still we can at least have an economic zone and include other countries like BD, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan etc. in it.

Read carefully buddy.. we are not meddling.. we never asked china to give what kind of autonomy to them.. Instead some helpless people asked for help which India provided. They are not doing any anti china activities on our soil !

The truth is tibetans were persecuted by CPC in 1950s which continued for some decades after that as well.. They came to India and asked for shelter which India did provide them under a strict agreement that Indian land be not used for anti-china activities..

And you or any other country can not show any evidence countering this claim.

They'll get autonomy, just like the other minority groups. All they have to do is be peaceful and wait.

My city HK has full 100% autonomy, we decide everything ourselves (except for defence etc).

Because we protest calmly and without burning anything like some Tibetan separatists do, or murdering people like some Uyghur militants (ETIM) do. When there is more stability then they'll get more autonomy.

Read carefully buddy.. we are not meddling.. we never asked china to give what kind of autonomy to them.. Instead some helpless people asked for help which India provided. They are not doing any anti china activities on our soil !
That I know. My point is we can give refuge to them but to solve the issue, they can do it themselves.

Duh!

I am the one saying there is NO dharmic alliance.

YOU are the one who has swallowed this nonsense peddled by some Indians on this forum. As I wrote earlier, I don't expect you to admit it, but your posts betray your conversion all the same.

Once again, the Indians are sponsoring terrorism on your own citizens in Tibet, yet you continue peddling their propaganda about being victims of terrorism by Pakistan.

Are 'think tanks' supposed to throw around accusations with no substantiation or evidence whatsoever? Sorry I'm new to this site. We sponsor terrorism on Tibetan citizens? We are indirectly terrorizing Tibetans, from India? What are you on about?

They'll get autonomy, just like the other minority groups. All they have to do is be peaceful and wait.

My city HK has full 100% autonomy, we decide everything ourselves (except for defence etc).

Because we protest calmly and without burning anything like some Tibetan separatists do, or murdering people like some Uyghur militants (ETIM) do. When there is more stability then they'll get more autonomy.

you cannot consider HK. That colony while being handed over to China, had strict guarantees given by them in return that the colony will be largely democratic and the existing bureaucratic structure wll not be meddled with and many more things..

That I know. My point is we can give refuge to them but to solve the issue, they can do it themselves.

they have taken the best method which they deem see fit..

they have taken the best method which they deem see fit..

I don't know why you guys are so interested in our internal affairs.

China and India never had to go to war, it was you guys who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, the Tibetan Government in Exile. When you knew we were in the middle of a famine (Great leap forward) and therefore that we couldn't do anything about it.

The Dalai Lama gave up recently, and accepted Tibet as a part of China (unfortunately for you guys)... and now they just want more autonomy. If they can show stability in their region then they'll get autonomy, just like other minority regions. If they want autonomy they need to show that they can protest peacefully without any burnings, just like we do here.

Back
Top Bottom