What's new

No likelihood of war with China but India must strengthen its defence

And you Chinese have a department of reclaiming lands... What next... I can imagine some of you crying out for Singapore in the next few months - just because it has the Chinese as the highest majority in its population just because many of its forefathers came from Fujian province? Ooh wait.. The Mainland Chinese almost forgot about it.

And you Chinese have a department of reclaiming lands... What next... I can imagine some of you crying out for Singapore in the next few months - just because it has the Chinese as the highest majority in its population just because many of its forefathers came from Fujian province? Ooh wait.. The Mainland Chinese almost forgot about it.

Tell me when have we used bloodshed in the last 30 years to solve a border dispute?

It is called a diplomatic dispute.

Whereas everyone in the world knows about the cross-border killings between India and Pakistan (all over the news in the past month), and India and Bangladesh.

Do you see us chopping the heads off soldiers or shooting up hotels? No, we use something called diplomacy instead.

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would like to know your opinion if you have a neighbor sending terrorists to city in Shanghai like Mumbai and killing 166 people or insurgency in Xinjiang region like Kashmir which claimed over 70,000 lives while rest of the world watched in silence and they carried out their holy war.

Just imagine you in our position. You will have your answer. We don't want war with China. We want economic development and bringing end to poverty, illiteracy, etc.

China is a trade partner and relations are getting better and we want to keep it this way.

Oh really? if you guys really want good relation with us why on earth calling us your enermy number1???????

we dont need to claim singapore it already controlled by chinese

Can we have civil discussion
When 2 of the world's greatest & oldest civilisation discuss something there is a lot of room for civility

Now surely india & china can work together to create more employment & opportunities

forget the "whole india". It is for you people to decide the integrity of the land except for Zang Nan which belongs to China!

Congratulations on the outstanding job done by your "dept of concern" - getting you to the undisputed and unshakable no 1 spot of arms importing countries of the world!
zang nan???

defense what?Himalayas collapse?
90fba6156c1b12671c3161.jpg

Whereas everyone in the world knows about the cross-border killings between India and Pakistan (all over the news in the past month), and India and Bangladesh.

Do you see us chopping the heads off soldiers or shooting up hotels? No, we use something called diplomacy instead.

I know you have been brainwashed by the Hindutva goons on this forum to believe in a dharmic brotherhood against the evil Muslims, so I neither care for, nor await, your response.

However, for the record, your blabbering of Indian propaganda needs to be countered with the fact that Indian operatives have also routinely engaged in beheadings, mutilations and killings of people from neighboring countries, including your Buddhist brothers in Sri Lanka.

Fortunately, despite your own delusions, neither the Indian nor the Chinese government believes in this "dharmic brotherhood". India will stab China in the back if the US/Russia offers it a good deal. Similarly, China will pick alliances with whoever suits Chinese national interests, regardless of any dharmic bonds.

Would like to know your opinion if you have a neighbor sending terrorists to city in Shanghai like Mumbai and killing 166 people or insurgency in Xinjiang region like Kashmir which claimed over 70,000 lives while rest of the world watched in silence and they carried out their holy war.

Just imagine you in our position. You will have your answer. We don't want war with China. We want economic development and bringing end to poverty, illiteracy, etc.

China is a trade partner and relations are getting better and we want to keep it this way.

"Tibetan Youth Congress" is pure terrorist organization_English_Xinhua

Western money and Indian sanctuary = dead Chinese Tibetians.

I know you have been brainwashed by the Hindutva goons on this forum to believe in a dharmic brotherhood against the evil Muslims, so I neither care for, nor await, your response.

However, for the record, your blabbering of Indian propaganda needs to be countered with the fact that Indian operatives have also routinely engaged in beheadings, mutilations and killings of people from neighboring countries, including your Buddhist brothers in Sri Lanka.

Fortunately, despite your own delusions, neither the Indian nor the Chinese government believes in this "dharmic brotherhood". India will stab China in the back if the US/Russia offers it a good deal. Similarly, China will pick alliances with whoever suits Chinese national interests, regardless of any dharmic bonds.

I am not a Buddhist you psychopath. I am an Atheist.

And if you read that post I was clearly blaming India for having bloody borders, compared to us who have taken the zero-bloodshed path in terms of territorial disputes. I didn't say even one word about Pakistan.

Yet you took it as an immediate opportunity to bash me. :rofl:

"Tibetan Youth Congress" is pure terrorist organization_English_Xinhua

Western money and Indian sanctuary = dead Chinese Tibetians.

japan did offer us to join a group of nations,but we didnt.

Back
Top Bottom