What's new

No likelihood of war with China but India must strengthen its defence

I am not a Buddhist you psychopath. I am an Atheist.

But but but.... Dharma is not a religious concept, it is a cultural concept....

The word games are old and well known...

And if you read that post I was clearly blaming India for having bloody borders, compared to us who have taken the zero-bloodshed path in terms of territorial disputes. I didn't say even one word about Pakistan.

Yet you took it as an immediate opportunity to bash me. :rofl:

Uh no. I have read your other posts where you squarely parrot Indian propaganda and say "India should be worried about those countries" causing trouble.

But but but.... Dharma is not a religious concept, it is a cultural concept....

The word games are old and well known...

Uh no. I have read your other posts where you squarely parrot Indian propaganda and say "India should be worried about those countries" causing trouble.

You guys are unbelievable. :lol:

It was YOU who started a thread saying that China would choose India over Pakistan, and now you are talking crap about Indian propaganda, which is coming out of your own mouth?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...why-china-will-chose-india-over-pakistan.html

We all know that countries work for their OWN interests. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You may be incredibly annoying, but you are not stupid, and you have already figured out the logic for yourself.

japan did offer us to join a group of nations,but we didnt.

Holding out for a better deal...

At the end of the day, both India and China will do what's best for their own national interests; they will not be swayed by any "dharmic bond", regardless of what some people here believe.

You guys are unbelievable. :lol:

It was YOU who started a thread saying that China would choose India over Pakistan, and now you are talking crap about Indian propaganda, which is coming out of your own mouth?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...why-china-will-chose-india-over-pakistan.html

Yes, any my reasons have to do with national interests, not any "dharmic bonds".

If the relevant factors change, China will pick a Muslim country or a Christian country or any other country over India.

There is no "dharmic alliance" despite your brainwashing by the Hindutva goons on this forum.

In any case, this topic is not about Pakistan or Bangladesh. You better sit down with your "dharmic buddies" in India and figure out if they will continue supporting Tibetan terrorist groups murdering Chinese citizens.

Holding out for a better deal...

At the end of the day, both India and China will do what's best for their own national interests; they will not be swayed by any "dharmic bond", regardless of what some people here believe.

true. and so will pakistan,if offered a deal.perhaps every country in the world.

There is no "dharmic alliance" despite your brainwashing by the Hindutva goons on this forum.

I have never once said the phrase "Dharmic alliance" in my entire life, and you can use the search function to check my posts on this forum as well. :lol:

You are paranoid (and rightly so). Try reading this thread from the beginning to see where your paranoia kicked in, out of nowhere.

Then read your own thread to see the basis of your paranoia.

I have never once said the phrase "Dharmic alliance" in my entire life, and you can use the search function to check my posts on this forum as well. :lol:

You are paranoid (and rightly so). Try reading this thread from the beginning to see where your paranoia kicked in, out of nowhere.

very true,he being a think tank i was holding myself and was trying to get his point of view,but literally,his views looks paranoid to me too.

I never said that you enunciated that phrase, but that phrase figured prominently during your "conversion" by the Indians.

There is no paranoia, merely observation.

You continue to parrot Indian propaganda against its neighbors while conveniently sidestepping Indian-sponsored terrorism on your own citizens in Tibet.

The forced myopia is entertaining.

Time for India and China to move forward from Border dispute and look for a better economic cooperation. At least as an Indian I want to see huge Indian Tax payers's money not to get waste into multi-billion dollars garbage defence deals.

Time for India and China to move forward from Border dispute and look for a better economic cooperation. At least as an Indian I want to see huge Indian Tax payers's money not to get waste into multi-billion dollars garbage defence deals.

The border still not settled yet, sweep it under carpet will only be a problem for next generation. I don't think China India will have long laste peace by doing that.

dam i want a war between china and india ,china should destroy everything most importantly the new delhi region and then we can rebuild everything if we survive hopefully then our population will also decline :yahoo:

I never said that you enunciated that phrase, but that phrase figured prominently during your "conversion" by the Indians.

There is no paranoia, merely observation.

You continue to parrot Indian propaganda against its neighbors while conveniently sidestepping Indian-sponsored terrorism on your own citizens in Tibet.

The forced myopia is entertaining.

"Dharmic alliance"? :rofl: Your brain must be malfunctioning.

Look at our territorial disputes with Japan and the South East Asian nations which are Buddhist, and our territorial disputes with India which is Hindu. Those are our main points of dispute, and they are all with "Dharmic" countries.

Don't make me laugh, this idea you have created is absurd.

And as usual, it is all about religion. Religion religion religion, it's just getting stupid how everything comes down to that one point. Which is completely irrelevant in our daily lives.

"Dharmic alliance"? :rofl: Your brain must be malfunctioning.

Look at our territorial disputes with Japan and the South East Asian nations which are Buddhist, and our territorial disputes with India which is Hindu. Those are our main points of dispute, and they are all with "Dharmic" countries.

Don't make me laugh, this idea you have created is absurd.

Duh!

I am the one saying there is NO dharmic alliance.

YOU are the one who has swallowed this nonsense peddled by some Indians on this forum. As I wrote earlier, I don't expect you to admit it, but your posts betray your conversion all the same.

Once again, the Indians are sponsoring terrorism on your own citizens in Tibet, yet you continue peddling their propaganda about being victims of terrorism by Pakistan.

Duh!

I am the one saying there is NO dharmic alliance.

YOU are the one who has swallowed this nonsense peddled by some Indians on this forum. As I wrote earlier, I don't expect you to admit it, but your posts betray your conversion all the same.

Like I said, I have never used the phrase "Dharmic alliance" ever. :rolleyes:

If you use the search function on the forum, the ONLY result is this very thread.

Your paranoia is going overboard, and we all know why. It's because you've swallowed the Indian propaganda yourself:

And you even set up threads on it. Well your logic is so great isn't it, that you've already seen the trend. So what are you whining at me for, simply because I told the Indians to stop focusing on us and start focusing on their disputes which actually involve bloodshed?

How dare I support our own interests.

The border still not settled yet, sweep it under carpet will only be a problem for next generation. I don't think China India will have long laste peace by doing that.

It is silly for two vast countries to fight over land issues and ignore other areas of opportunities today. I agree,Just brushing the issue under carpet is not the solution.But time has come for leaders from both the countries to pace up their effort to establish ties in civilian as well as non-civilian issues. In coming days,I think terrorism will be one of the major issues that will bring both countries closer.

It is silly for two vast countries to fight over land issues and ignore other areas of opportunities today. I agree,Just brushing the issue under carpet is not the solution.But time has come for leaders from both the countries to pace up their effort to establish ties in civilian as well as non-civilian issues. In coming days,I think terrorism will be one of the major issues that will bring both countries closer.

Without settled the boundery issues, it will come up again and again...this issue had produced more enemies and Nationalists than friends or pacifists in both side...of course the boundery solution is complex and has been dragged already for the 15th round...I only hope this not going degenerate to an unexpected consequence.

Back
Top Bottom