What's new

No Handshake?

yup.. he's a yogi baba, man of wisdom. India is the deity he serves, the most loyal bhakt of them all.

under his watch (and instructions) muslim women in Gujarat were raped in front of their fathers, husbands, brothers and then killed horribly.
bad people did it, but I guess the captain's always to blame, even if it was not his doing.

people like him and thier supporters are worse then terrorist. if terrorist belong in hell modi and likes belong to the seventh level of hell.

I wonder how do members here become experts at body language.

Is the observation of no hand shaking that significant that calls for a separate dedicated thread?

Is the observation of no hand shaking that significant that calls for a separate dedicated thread?
world leaders hain ye log

nuclear powers k reps

har angle se analysis hoga.. vultology even..

uneasy ?

ki

comfortable and confident ?

hell's goin' on in their heads.. ?

all valid investigations and analyses.. part of the great game.

Billo's played well so far.. no gaffes or fumbles.

dekho..

In Pakistan mostly "Aslamo Elakum" is used or otherwise "Kia Haal Hai aap ka" is used.

but this was an International forum, so Handshake should be used.

Except Bilawal, all were expecting HandShake

Or Teek ho

Iss se pehle koi kuch maang le

DOOOOR SE NAMASTE KR DENA HEE BEHTAR HAI

Also note the impertinence of dictating how an international conference should be conducted.

I agree. But I am also forced to form an opinion that MEA FM could have reserved his comments regarding the guest minister of Pakistan at this symposium.

My opinion of that shallow sycophant is a very, very low one. I cannot discuss him without burning a lot of boats with respect to the other Indians on this forum. It would be pointless, besides.

The only intelligent statement from him that I am willing to acknowledge is the point when he told an Austrian TV anchor that Europe seems to be of the opinion that European problems were the world's problems, but the problems of the rest of the world were nothing to do with Europe.

For the rest, as he himself put it, no other Prime Minister would have made him a minister. That speaks volumes for the situation.

I agree. But I am also forced to form an opinion that MEA FM could have reserved his comments regarding the guest minister of Pakistan at this symposium.

Just to make a clean breast of things, if I were representing India in an official capacity, I would insist on wearing a galabandh or an achkan with churidars, on using a namaste, and speaking in Hindi, if I could not get away with speaking Bengali. The only language exception would be to speak Nepali if in Nepal, that language being one very close to me.

Last edited:
My opinion of that shallow sycophant is a very, very low one. I cannot discuss him without burning a lot of boats with respect to the other Indians on this forum. It would be pointless, besides.

The only intelligent statement from him that I am willing to acknowledge is the point when he told an Austrian TV anchor that Europe seems to be of the opinion that European problems were the world's problems, but the problems of the rest of the world were nothing to do with Europe.

For the rest, as he himself put it, no other Prime Minister would have made him a minister. That speaks volumes for the situation.
We guys killing our time are on PDF and judging Indian FM

It's like Badshah judging Bulleh Shah

At least get invited to a good pod cast to air your esteemed opinions. Or do something to become a FM of a country like Afghanistan.

Regards

We guys killing our time are on PDF and judging Indian FM

It's like Badshah judging Bulleh Shah

At least get invited to a good pod cast to air your esteemed opinions. Or do something to become a FM of a country like Afghanistan.

Regards
You can always put me on your ignore list!

Mehman ki tau koi izzat kartey, mehmaan dari bhi koi cheez hoti hai.

Only Beizzat, lowlife, xenophobic, lowbrow and shameless people threw tantrums to their mehmaans.

Look how mehmaan nawaz Pakistan can be, even to her sworn enemy person.

D0qp7HIXQAAKn39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom