What's new

No, Gen. Shoaib, I'm Not A Traitor Pervez Hoodbhoy

AQ Khan has done quite a bit, but just like many in that program - his hands arent clean either. The only difference is that he was made the primary scapegoat while other who also profited off the strategic programs survived by links within their cabal.

Shehr-e-janaan main ab baa-sifa kaun hai

Dast-e-qatil kay shayan raha kaun hai

This Hoodby type of thing done everything to oppose Pakistan's ideology/Pakistan's Atomic Programme/He resisted on every forum for Pakistan to go nuclear.
He wants Pakistan to be a 'Jamoora' of India. Still many Pakistanis salutes him when he bark against Pakistan.
Could anyone throw a light on his achievements as Physicist? He done and lecture everything else from Pakistan ideology/Quaid's life/Politics but only to teach his faculty well to groom any future Physicists from Pakistan.
I am amazed to see most of his advocates or followers are Indians than Pakistanis.
In short, he has useless contribution in development of Pakistan but only to confuse the students of his faculty.

This Hoodby type of thing done everything to oppose Pakistan's ideology/Pakistan's Atomic Programme/He resisted on every forum for Pakistan to go nuclear.
He wants Pakistan to be a 'Jamoora' of India. Still many Pakistanis salutes him when he bark against Pakistan.
Could anyone throw a light on his achievements as Physicist? He done and lecture everything else from Pakistan ideology/Quaid's life/Politics but only to teach his faculty well to groom any future Physicists from Pakistan.
I am amazed to see most of his advocates or followers are Indians than Pakistanis.
In short, he has useless contribution in development of Pakistan but only to confuse the students of his faculty.

Because these Pakistanis aren't Pakistanis. They shouldn't have come to Pakistan or remained in Pakistan during partition. Hoodbhoy and his clan is one such example.

The man is a failure in his field of work. He had to transform into a paid content writer.

"never dream't the disgraced, defeated [Pak] army taking the country hostage for all times to come"

"as the saying goes other countries have armies but Pak Army has a country!"

"getting hold of nuclear missiles this rogue [Pak Army] has gone berserk"

The Nuclear father and Hero of Pakistan AQ Khan.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Yankee-stani @peagle etc

He is the biggest idiot I have ever come across in my life, he even tops Indians, and I've just been involved in a stupid discussion over dinner with my Indian friends just last night.

Nothing hoodboy says makes sense, I can't make the effort of spelling his name correctly. It only makes sense if you shut off your brain and not allow critical reasoning to exist, meaning only in a world of fantasies can his logic be applied.

That's the most I can contribute regarding that craphead.

No, I do not think he is a traitor,
I like to think we are a mature nation and open to reasoned criticism, from all, especially our own, which he is, one of us.
It does not mean, I have to accept his bullsh.t, therefore I am free to hate his stupid utterings with a passion.

Have you checked video in which General Shoaib said things about Hoodbhoy? I dont think so. Otherwise, you would not be talking in hyperboles.

General Shoaib talked about a conference he held in Canada about Kashmir. He showed in his documentary that its Pakistan which is not letting Kashmir issue resolved as it is sending terrorists across the border.

If you talk the language of enemy. If you promote India's narrative on Pakistan. If then you cant be called a traitor, then please tell me who you are?

It was Hoodbhoy who constatnly promoted the idea that Pakistan should denuclearize and it should not be conditional upon India's actions. He has always taken anti-Pakistan line and its a known fact.

Because these Pakistanis aren't Pakistanis. They shouldn't have come to Pakistan or remained in Pakistan during partition. Hoodbhoy and his clan is one such example.

The man is a failure in his field of work. He had to transform into a paid content writer.
Until people like you exist who continue to preach ethnic/tribal culture nation will never grow. When your dads and grand dads were at the heels of british raj spying killing brothers these people who came to Pakistan at the time of partition were fighting with blood and tears and lost everything while coming to this land as a result. I have not seen this kind of hatred among each other in any of the developed countries. Those countries are successful for a reason. You guys keep fighting, Punjabis, Balochis, Pathans and Muhajirs etc.

AQ Khan has done quite a bit, but just like many in that program - his hands arent clean either. The only difference is that he was made the primary scapegoat while other who also profited off the strategic programs survived by links within their cabal.

Shehr-e-janaan main ab baa-sifa kaun hai

Dast-e-qatil kay shayan raha kaun hai

Is taran ki harqaton ki wajah se log side switch karde hain...

1971 ke baad ki treatment against biharis and then imposition of Quota system , along with nationalization are enough reason for most hindustani muslims to rebel..

have you seen interview of former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt. General Asad Durrani where he shamelessly said "collateral damage civilains dying is part of game.
Yes civilians have to pay with their lives for their stupid games and when civilians question so called patriots then civilians are traitors.
Hopefully current leadership doesn't have such mindset about us civilians.

What a great interview.. sure it put lungi of Indians like u on fire. Wars happens civilians die.. this is how it's been happening for centuries..

have you seen interview of former Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt. General Asad Durrani where he shamelessly said "collateral damage civilains dying is part of game.

Asad Durrani retired decades before this interview and people wave it around like it's supposed to reflect something in the military.

Hoodbhoy was fired from LUMS...also he seems to be an islamophobic atheist...and hate the idea of Pakistan.

And still he's not a traitor, he is more like a narcissist psychopath, who thinks he is 'The' only one.

Last edited:
I don't know if he's Islamophobic, but I do remember he was pretty quick to compare the education advisor involved in the national curriculum to terrorists, so it's very ironic he's complaining about hyperbole here.

Yes civilians have to pay with their lives for their stupid games and when civilians question so called patriots then civilians are traitors.
Hopefully current leadership doesn't have such mindset about us civilians.

Yes Pervaiz Hoodbhoy is well established traitor. There is no doubt about this guys treason.

i want people to listen to hoodbhoy in his lectures around the world, particularly when he quote Pakistan or Pakistanis and ridicule them and this is how he starts.
i have no concern what general said about him but this man do not deserve respect straight away. one has to go through his articles and lectures particularly in the past to know him better.

AQ Khan, was a man who loved to be in media otherwise people with knowledge knows very well about the extent of his contributions.
there are great names with much greater stature who were never fame hungry but loved their work with dedication just to serve the country and they did it well.
sometimes this lust for fame lets you down as you have to face the challenges it bring with it.

we as a nation must learn to give credit to the heroes but we are like worshiping the rising sun. people who claims credibility by themselves are given a heroic protocol, what a fool of us being nation.
the direction we are going is disastrous, it is our duty to bring the true heroes to the front and fame hungry people will no longer be given such credit which they do not earn rather claim.

@Indus Pakistan

Kaptaan sb,

"as the saying goes other countries have armies but Pak Army has a country!"

Originally said about Prussia. Incidentally, I had started a thread on the obvious comparisons between Pakistan and Prussia. Humbly bringing this to your attention

Regards

Back
Top Bottom