What's new

'No fascism in our kitchen' Beef fests at 210 places in Kerala by SFI

You can be whatever but not hindu. If you love slaughtering cows so much then just convert and move to pure land.

Lol:lol:
Thanks to the morons like you leftist have enough canon fodder ideas.
Morons.

You are noone to tell me about Hinduism.
And you are also nothing to say a Keralite to move from our soil to some other place

North indian Hindus love Cows. South Indian Hindus love science, technology and knowledge. Don't force bhaiyyagiri on Southies.

Of Course .I support the idea that putforward by these guezette.No middle mens,no cattle market ,no beef ban.Good unproductive cattle from directly farmers to Slaughter house.No more waste on road side .No more infected cattles.

But who are this stupid North Indian to me to move from my land?
Thanks to them Hinduism is taking a heavy toll and tarnishing the reputation

Of Course .I support the idea that putforward by these guezette.No middle mens,no cattle market ,no beef ban.Good unproductive cattle from directly farmers to Slaughter house.No more waste on road side .No more infected cattles.

But who are this stupid North Indian to me to move from my land?
Thanks to them Hinduism is taking
Good God! I got you all wrong. Show them gai chaap bhaiyyas their place

Hindus should hold freedom of expression fests all over India and draw or say freely what ever comes to their mind in these fests.

It's the only way to show these wahabi and Vatican animals, the mirror.

Hindus should hold freedom of expression fests all over India and draw or say freely what ever comes to their mind in these fests.

Go ahead. It will do jack.
In Kerala it's not about religion. It never was. It's about culture and tradition. That's why you see even Hindus eating beef in Kerala. That's why these people are resisting.
Now, knowing that even Hindus eat beef in Kerala, I can still understand giving up beef if it goes against a particular religion's wishes, even if the Hindus in Kerala don't mind. But that change has to come voluntarily, not shoved down their throats (pun intended).
And your piss poor attempt at trying to instigate some kinda religious fervor, that kind of crap wont work everywhere in India.

Go ahead. It will do jack.
In Kerala it's not about religion. It never was. It's about culture and tradition. That's why you see even Hindus eating beef in Kerala. That's why these people are resisting.
Now, knowing that even Hindus eat beef in Kerala, I can still understand giving up beef if it goes against a particular religion's wishes, even if the Hindus in Kerala don't mind. But that change has to come voluntarily, not shoved down their throats (pun intended).
And your piss poor attempt and trying to instigate some kinda religious fervor, that kind of crap wont work everywhere in India.

Again a load of croc.
State wise consumption of beef, Kerala has 25%. Means, only 25% of Kerala people eat beef. This is with 45% of population being Muslim and Christians. Sure, few Hindus eat beef in Kerala but majority don't.

Stop lying through your teeth.
Oh, the NE India definitely has a much higher percentage, in north of 70% but Kerala, it's just at 25%.

Don't worry mate. The optics of it will hit these people where it hurts, electorally.
Already the video of 'gau hatya' by the Congress is being widely circulated in Gujarat & HP. :D

Again a load of croc.
State wise consumption of beef, Kerala has 25%. Means, only 25% of Kerala people eat beef. This is with 45% of population being Muslim and Christians. Sure, few Hindus eat beef in Kerala but majority don't.

Stop lying through your teeth.
Oh, the NE India definitely has a much higher percentage, in north of 70% but Kerala, it's just at 25%.

Don't worry mate. The optics of it will hit these people where it hurts, electorally.
Already the video of 'gau hatya' by the Congress is being widely circulated in Gujarat & HP. :D

Sorry mate.

You're wrong. It's closer to 80%. And beef constitutes about 40% of all meat consumed in the state.And of course Hindus comprise a majority of the consumers. And what does Gujarat and HP have anything to do with it? Accept it, people here like beef. Doesn't matter if it's Hindus or Muslims or Christians :coffee:

Sorry mate.

You're wrong. It's closer to 80%. And beef constitutes about 40% of all meat consumed in the state.And of course Hindus comprise a majority of the consumers. And what does Gujarat and HP have anything to do with it? Accept it, people here like beef. Doesn't matter if it's Hindus or Muslims or Christians :coffee:

LOL. Ok, please provide THE LINK to back up your claims.

Beef consumption in Kerala is at 25%. I am not talking about meat consumption, which is much higher.
Most Hindus eat meat, except Beef and 80% of meat eaters in Kerala is not outside the norm.

But what we are discussing is Beef and it's sitting at 25% as per the official Keral govt. So, unless you are pulling magical figures somewhere else...;)

You can draw or east anything. Christians don't care. They are wayy too liberal to cry over such little things. They don't carry religion up their sleeves.

LOL. Ok, please provide THE LINK to back up your claims.

Beef consumption in Kerala is at 25%. I am not talking about meat consumption, which is much higher.
Most Hindus eat meat, except Beef and 80% of meat eaters in Kerala is not outside the norm.

But what we are discussing is Beef and it's sitting at 25% as per the official Keral govt. So, unless you are pulling magical figures somewhere else...;)

The 80% IS beef according to my sources.
I can't post direct links since I'm new here but I typed em out below.
1) wikipedia-cattle slaughter in India-Kerala
2) Asia times website, South Asia, article name is 'Storm over move to ban cow killings' by Praful Bidwai

Please provide the link to your sources so I can verify them too

You can draw or east anything. Christians don't care. They are wayy too liberal to cry over such little things. They don't carry religion up their sleeves.

Really! Christians don't care but the Indian Christians are a different mentality.
You are probably wilfully ignoring all the bans they insisted and got their way, whether it's the books or the films.

The 80% IS beef according to my sources.

Thought so. If only we could believe YOUR SOURCES.

This is how the misinformation starts. With huge population of India, even 25% of Kerala means millions. All you need a percentage of these millions on streets to make it look like whole of kerala is eating Beef.

Your sources can not be sources mate. Official govt figures matter a lot and the 2016 one points at 25% of beef eaters among kerala population. Incicentally, NE has much much higher percentage and so does Lakshyadweep.

Really! Christians don't care but the Indian Christians are a different mentality.
You are probably wilfully ignoring all the bans they insisted and got their way, whether it's the books or the films.

Thought so. If only we could believe YOUR SOURCES.

This is how the misinformation starts. With huge population of India, even 25% of Kerala means millions. All you need a percentage of these millions on streets to make it look like whole of kerala is eating Beef.

Your sources can not be sources mate. Official govt figures matter a lot and the 2016 one points at 25% of beef eaters among kerala population. Incicentally, NE has much much higher percentage and so does Lakshyadweep.
Alright but where is your source to counter my source? You claimed to have official Government of Kerala statistics. Link them please. You claim my sources are worthless but you got nothing to show mate. Or am I supposed to take your word for it. You still haven't linked it buddy.

And again why are you bringing other states into this? This thread is about Kerala so lets keep it about Kerala. Even if you consider Lakshadweep, you know the population is ethnically Malayalees who migrated right? Their culture is pretty similar to Kerala.

Back
Top Bottom