What's new

No difference in language of Shah Rukh Khan and Hafiz Saeed: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath

Who.Cares

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BJP-MP-Yogi-Adityanath-compares-SRK-with-terrorist-Hafiz-Saeed.jpg

BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares SRK with ‘terrorist’ Hafiz Saeed

LUCKNOW: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath said on Wednesday that "there is no difference in language of film actor Shah Rukh Khan and terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed".

Refusing to comment on BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya withdrawing his tweets against the Bollywood actor, the firebrand MP, instead, compared SRK with India's most-wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed and added: "Bahusankhyak samaj ke dwara unki filmon ke dekhne ke karan hi woh mashoor hain (it is because the majority population watches his movies that he has become so famous)."

"It is unfortunate that he too has joined the brigade that is hell-bent upon proving that intolerance has increased. His statement amounts to treason," he said, adding it was a conspiracy to bring a bad name to the nation.

Adityanath also slammed writers and artists for returning their awards.

"Under the garb of secularism, some writers and artists of leftist mindset have joined anti-national elements. They (writers and artists) are speaking the language of terror," the BJP MP said.

"These voices are not anti-BJP but anti-national. Unfortunately, Shah Rukh Khan has also joined the brigade," Adityanath said.

READ ALSO:
SRK says there's 'extreme intolerance' in country

The comments by Adityanath have come notwithstanding the refrain of top BJP leaders in the recent weeks that insensitive comments should be avoided by partymen.

Earlier in the day, another BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya retracted his tweets on Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, saying he was "misconstrued by some".

"My tweet was misconstrued by some. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I retract my yesterday's tweets," Vijayvargiya said in a tweet on Wednesday.

BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya had on Tuesday attacked the actor over his "extreme intolerance" comment, saying his "soul" is in Pakistan though he lives in India and also painted him as an "anti-nationalist".

Vijayvargiya is one of the party strategists for the Bihar assembly elections.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha hah
jay hind (the hindu state off course)

oh dear this is getting more then absurd now, BJP needs to reign in these leaders without any base or following

Think so? ANupam Kher is leading 'anti award wapsi' agitation, and President of India has asked for extra Crocin :)

Our country is going through some incredibly troll oriented times.

Think so? ANupam Kher is leading 'anti award wapsi' agitation, and President of India has asked for extra Crocin :)

Our country is going through some incredibly troll oriented times.

well dear these are all unfortunate happenings and being done mostly by those who say they have allegiance to a party who is in seat of power at center

India was never a country in this form so now they need an enemy to make them united. Brahmins needs Pakistan to unite their oppressed lower caste Hindus.

I know of another person who was famously supportive of Gazwa - e- Hind and said similar things. Poor bugger was lashed 10,000 times in Saudi Arabia....

This is why muslims don't speak up for their rights. They are immediately labelled anti Hindu and most of all Anti Indian. This policy has cost the muslims their very voice-yes their voice. They cannot and fear pointing out the wrongs against them because the Hindus (or hindutvas) will not respect them for it and try to solve their problems but will instead will cry go to Pakistan. This policy has hurt us deeply and that is why muslims are rising who do not actually care if they are lablled anti Indian. We wear our anti indianess as a source of pride and do not fear asking the questions that must be asked but hurt.

For example these loyal muslims never raise their voice for those killed outside the AP high court-muslims who were burnt alive after gujarat riots. But we do. We don't care if called Pakistani as we recognize that all muslims were once united in their support for Independence from India and worked for formation of Pakistan. We are one collective body.

Lol he looks like a Kerala version of Amir Khan.

Didn't they shot any statement about Indian convoy visiting Mazar e Quaid today in the morning?????

I know of another person who was famously supportive of Gazwa - e- Hind and said similar things. Poor bugger was lashed 10,000 times in Saudi Arabia....
you know nothing my son, he is back and started his work again and your worthless agencies failed again in their mission to arrest him!!!

Back
Top Bottom