What's new

No country for brave men

assalam alaikum

ohh boy secularists at best kill the others in each corner and street

Freedom of speach ZINDAABAAD

TARIQ

Last edited:
Ababeel -- no offence, but as a non-Pakistani I dont accept or like the fact that you are saying what the laws should and shouldnt be in Pakistan.

if you like the law, propose it be set up in Bangladesh....

i would like to think most people in this forum are against this man made law

You are correct... This forum has a heavy secularist presence...

do you think though that this forum is any representation of Pakistan?

The very motto of Pak Army is Iman Taqwa Jihad... There is no such thing like Iman Taqwa and Jihad in Secularism... I m beginning to feel this forum should be renamed as defence.usa or something... lol

Your soo annoying.

Mods I really request you do not delete these posts... Perhaps it would teach Pakii here that its easy to write one line sentences about posters on a forum... and yes... the other person can do it also... See below Pakii

The guy in your avatar pic looks stoopid... Is that you?

Originally Posted by Muhammad-Bin-Qasim

You d be a fool to think that you will overcome the Islamic element in Pakistan with threats on an insignificant little forum... before you see your dreams realize, you ll actually see an Islamic takeover of Pakistan...

What you are proposing is a total civil war in Pakistan... the end result of which will be that each and every secularist and liberal including the moderators and admins of this very forum will be hunted down and those who are caught will be hanged in the streets... You have been warned...
you know this little forum what you think it is help us know what your visionary thoughts are may be you lost the plot or finally spewed the truth either way it proves your type intentions and plans ... you are threatning the state of pakistan and its people ... how dare you threat us ... i dare you to do this in Pakistan and you will be sent to join your brethern in one of the prisons we got for you. Its good to know and hopefully you will realize the exact reason why sharia law will stay a dream and this blasphemy law will soon be abolished - InshAllah

you know this little forum what you think it is help us know what your visionary thoughts are may be you lost the plot or finally spewed the truth either way it proves your type intentions and plans ... you are threatning the state of pakistan and its people ... how dare you threat us ... i dare you to do this in Pakistan and you will be sent to join your brethern in one of the prisons we got for you. Its good to know and hopefully you will realize the exact reason why sharia law will stay a dream and this blasphemy law will soon be abolished - InshAllah

haha... so now those who do not aspire to the ***** of secularism are threatening the state of Pakistan... what a bunch of jokers we have here...

This law will stay here... and its secularism and secularists which will be abolished... inshaAllah...

I m beginning to enjoy this now...

Muhammad-Bin-Qasim,

The "stoopid" looking guy in my avatar is not me.

And yeah dude, your even more annoying than some of the indian members on this forum.

well it seems you have completely lost the plot now

and you never had any plot... duh

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Muhammad-Bin-Qasim,

The "stoopid" looking guy in my avatar is not me.

And yeah dude, your even more annoying than some of the indian members on this forum.

yeah dude... i m sure you look stoopid just like him...

All decent human beings regardless of their religion would love to live in a society where cheap insults against prophets are shunned and punished harshly... Do you really think all non Muslims are so stupid that they want to go around insulting people left right and centre?
Many Muslims seem to have no problems insulting the Ahmadi prophet, religion and people, as well as Hindus and Hindu deities ...

assalam alaikum

Brothers calm down

Pak marine bhai Mohammad bhai was responding to Asim in his own style i guess what u call tukky ka jawab bay tukky . Engage in a healthy discussion everybody

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom