What's new

No bearded cop to guard VVIPs

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score

LAHORE - In a major policy shift in the aftermath of Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer's assassination by one of his security guards, the provincial government has begun proper screening and scrutiny of the officials of Elite Force to avoid any further untoward happening.

Well-placed sources revealed here on Friday that ten bearded personnel of Elite Force have been withdrawn from VVIP's security as the governor's killing sparked security concerns among the top politicians, particularly liberal and moderate ones.

Sources close to the Joint Investigations Team (JIT) probing into the assassination of Salmaan Taseer also disclosed to this reporter that the security agencies have arrested a suspect in connection with the on-going inquiry during a successful raid carried out in Sabzazaar area late on Wednesday night.

The suspect has been shifted to an unknown location for further interrogation, sources said, adding, there is a strong possibility that the suspect had links with Mumtaz Hussain Qadri, who gunned down Punjab Governor in the federal capital and later confessed the murder.

Sources also revealed that the investigators traced the suspect through the cellular phone of the killer as there were specific text messages on the handset of Qadri, an official of the Elite Force, established years ago to provide security cover to the VVIPs.

According to the police sources, a special team of the Elite Force comprising experienced officers have begun screening of the Elite Force officials in order to monitor their activities and religious leanings.

is this a feature of secularism?

Its nothing to do with secularism its called fear psychosis.

If you get burn by fire then you will develop some fear out of it and do everything to avoid it.

Muslim mulk kay Kafir hukmaraaan!

kya waqt agaya hey! Dari eek mard ke nishani hey aur ub PAkistan jesay mulk may dari rakhna jo sunnat kay mutaqbik hey woh haram hogaya hey!

WTF kya game kheli hey USA/Isreal nay!

"sahi farmaya tha qayamat kay rooz kalma b loog mushkil say parengay"

GG to those who click on "Thanks" @ topic post! salaam tumhare sooch pe!

PS: Do anyhave garante without breard cop never kill anyone ??

Yahoodi Dari rakhay tu Fashion .... jo rakhayga woh hero lagayga.. waah!

Pakistani or muslim dari rakhay tu Terrorist AMazing yaar Amazing lanat hey is koom aur is koom ke soochoon pe! picture is very clear .... tabhe hamara aaj ye haal hey!

Last edited:

If you get burn by fire then you will develop some fear out of it and do everything to avoid it.

i think you are forgetting the beard is not the problem, it is the ideology.
i'll call the gov actions as religious discrimination, and its not going to solve anything.

Unfortunate consequence...

It's also quite stupid. I think the person that is motivated to kill for their misguided interpretations of Islam, will be ready to use a razor too...

It helps nothing. The people kissing and showering rose petals at Qadri were mostly clean shaven. Its the mentality, not grooming habits that are of an issue here

question should be asked to people like mumtaz, what next???
was it realy helped the cause???

Ridiculous decision by your govt. what they think if they guard by non beard guard they will be safe ? any body wants to kill the vvip will take the mask them whtever they need and hide their true identity whether they are taliban or secular cannot be judge by their body language as they will try to hide that .

Muslim mulk kay Kafir hukmaraaan!

kya waqt agaya hey! Dari eek mard ke nishani hey aur ub PAkistan jesay mulk may dari rakhna jo sunnat kay mutaqbik hey woh haram hogaya hey!

WTF kya game kheli hey USA/Isreal nay!

"sahi farmaya tha qayamat kay rooz kalma b loog mushkil say parengay"

GG to those who click on "Thanks" @ topic post! salaam tumhare sooch pe!

arey bhai jab sub kuch israel or america kar rahe hain????
bhai mere istarah to humlog hogaye kamyab,
I m preparing for my exams next week cause my teacher will failed me.:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Unfortunate consequence...

It's also quite stupid. I think the person that is motivated to kill for their misguided interpretations of Islam, will be ready to use a razor too...

It helps nothing. The people kissing and showering rose petals at Qadri were mostly clean shaven. Its the mentality, not grooming habits that are of an issue here

Yup exactly sir. Extremism prevailing in Pakistani society is alarming.It really worries me. I knew that we Pakistanis are 'Jazbati' people but the reaction of many Pakistanis on Taseer's death was.....:cry::cry:
May ALLAH protect us !!!

flimsy and pathetic policy I say.. because someone tell me how many terrorists were beared who attacked in Mombai, lahore, Karachi?
many suicide bombers shave their beareds when they go to blow themselves up in the mosques.. sometimes their fresh clean shave is a give away

beard is cultural thing as well in the east.. hell even west had it.. think of Wikings, Goths, Greeks, etc and even early Christianity, they had beards... Hindu saints , Sikhs, orthodox Jews all have beards

it is not the beard but the ideology and the interests is what needs to be screened before making a decesion who is a coward fanatic and who is not.

I say coward because all these fanatics excel in killing unarmed people.

the point about Rana sanah Ullah is correct, he has openly declared himself a follower and supporter of terrorist outfit Sipah Sahabah. yet he is not bearded .

Back
Top Bottom