What's new

No automatic visa for Modi as PM : US

Off course Modi is a shrewd politician.

and that is the most remarkable and indivisible part of being politician .

Ever read about Chankya niti ?

You must be too naïve to believe everything that Modi may have said publicly ...

No, I simply don't think that he's a liar.

Why impute any motive behind what he has said, the man has beat his head in to the wall for years stating that that's exactly what the news traders have done to him for a decade now.

He clearly states what I've stated, being shrewd does not equate to lying openly on a public forum, he states that the VISA affair has no bearing on Indian-American relations.

Its his word against your assertion and ability to read into any meaning behind his words or any possibly shrewd stratagem.

So do you have any statement from HIM which states that the VISA affair will affect relations? If not then who's word should we take, Narendra Modi's or yours'?

No, I simply don't think that he's a liar.

Why impute any motive behind what he has said, the man has beat his head in to the wall for years stating that that's exactly what the news traders have done to him for a decade now.

He clearly states what I've stated, being shrewd does not equate to lying openly on a public forum, he states that the VISA affair has no bearing on Indian-American relations.

Its his word against your assertion and ability to read into any meaning behind his words or any possibly shrewd stratagem.

So do you have any statement from HIM which states that the VISA affair will affect relations? If not then who's word should we take, Narendra Modi's or yours'?

You take my words ....Lol

You must be joking..aren't you ?

I did not know that you could be so naïve to literally take all that politicians that too shrewd politcians like narendra modi say publically.

He knows very well by publically taking anti US stand he will only harm himself ...
He will do what he wants to once he has achieved power ...

I bet you watch how he treats US if he becomes PM.

He will conduct himself very nicely but show who is the boss at right time ...

Can anybody explain what will be the scenario if Narendra Modi as PM will not attend the UN General Assembly in America.

even nejad got to attend the general assembly. there is nothing in US power that can stop that. on top of that, if they indeed said anything of the sort, then angloamericans were just making a display just so that modi's gratification could be greater after they eventually have to lay out the red carpet for him and shower him with flowers and kiss his feet. i am sure the report is calculated to make you yindoos feel better later on - typical yindoo yellow journalism, in other words. stupid yindoos...

You take my words ....Lol

You must be joking..aren't you ?

I did not know that you could be so naïve to literally take all that politicians that too shrewd politcians like narendra modi say publically.

He knows very well by publically taking anti US stand he will only harm himself ...
He will do what he wants to once he has achieved power ...

I bet you watch how he treats US if he becomes PM.

He will conduct himself very nicely but show who is the boss at right time ...

So basically based on this speculation of yours' you want to argue out that you somehow know better than even Modi himself does what he'll do, his words should take a back seat to your speculation. Wunderbar!

What you are stating is what you think, what I have posted is what he has said.

Now you are free to assert that he's lying on record and then try and define it as shrewdness, I'd rather just take his word for it, after all that's what he has, his good word and ability to speak the truth about his actions and thoughts.

So basically based on this speculation of yours' you want to argue out that you somehow know better than even Modi himself does what he'll do, his words should take a back seat to your speculation. Wunderbar!

What you are stating is what you think, what I have posted is what he has said.

Now you are free to assert that he's lying on record and then try and define it as shrewdness, I'd rather just take his word for it, after all that's what he has, his good word and ability to speak the truth about his actions and thoughts.

last time you were trying to negate the very own assertions of Mr saraswat regarding Nirbhay using imported turbofan..you were dead sure about your own 'instinct' ...what happened now ..suddenly you are a changed man ....

You have actually started believing somebody's statements ...

But mind you Narendra Modi is Not Mr saraswat of Mr Chander .

He is politician ....

Especially shrewd politician who has removed and silenced all those who opposed him in very quiet way ...

nobody has survived after challenging him ....

and you want to trust his words ...Be my guest and believe all that he say .

Or else wait for him to usurp the power and see what he does ....

One can always argue for skae of arguing ...just as you are doing .

In heart of your heart you know that you were wrong then ...and you are wrong now !

last time you were trying to negate the very own assertions of Mr saraswat regarding Nirbhay using imported turbofan..you were dead sure about your own 'instinct' ...what happened now ..suddenly you are a changed man ....

You have actually started believing somebody's statements ...

But mind you Narendra Modi is Not Mr saraswat of Mr Chander .

He is politician ....

Especially shrewd politician who has removed and silenced all those who opposed him in very quiet way ...

nobody has survived after challenging him ....

and you want to trust his words ...Be my guest and believe all that he say .

Or else wait for him to usurp the power and see what he does ....

One can always argue for skae of arguing ...just as you are doing .

In heart of your heart you know that you were wrong then ...and you are wrong now !

No, I was refuting Mr. Chander's statement not Mr. Saraswat's.

Mr. Modi, unlike the two gentlemen above has a history of delivering on what he says, doing what he says and not resorting to doublespeak or making boasts about ground breaking things which somehow never get finished.:lol: You on the other hand want your speculation to trump his own words regarding his own convictions regarding a matter. Mind you these are not word regarding some factual matter or some technical issue where you may sight your doubts, he's talking about his OWN THOUGHTS AND CONVICTIONS ON THE MATTER, which unless you're a psychic you cannot know better than him or dispute with a mathematical equation.

So of course, much like Mr. Chander's words hold true for you Mr. Modi's words on this matter hold true for me, particularly since he's referring to his own agenda.

Ofcourse no automatic visa for Modi. US ambassador will bring the filled visa form to PM office and Modi sign it ;)

The us cant afford not to give him a visa...doing so they will turn india totally against them ...and at such a crucial stage when we may c the start of the next cold war and the alliance of russia nd china becoming stronger ,the usa certainly need strong ties with india...also obama said that he is looking forward to work closely with the new indian govt a copul of days ago so i dont think being issued a visa of the us to modi is a worry for him

Shunning Narendra Modi a grave mistake for US, says Democrat lawmaker, congratulates India's PM-designate | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Today is a victory for India", said influential Democratic lawmaker Eni Faleomavaega. Saying that the US had made a huge mistake in shunning Narendra Modi for over a decade, an influential Democratic lawmaker Friday congratulated the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader on his historic win.
Suggesting that Modi had scored a "resounding victory despite the US using every recourse it could to disrupt his destiny," Eni Faleomavaega, top Democrat on the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific said: "Today is a victory for India."
"History will remember India's 2014 elections as unprecedented," he stated.
"The people of India have triumphed, and I join with them in congratulating India's next Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, on this momentous occasion."
"The US-India partnership should be, could be, one of the most defining of the 21st century," Faleomavaega said, echoing President Barack Obama.
"But, I am disappointed that the United States failed to develop a strong friendship and comprehensive partnership with Narendra Modi when it mattered most," he said in a reference to the revocation of Modi's US visa in 2005 for his alleged role or in the 2002 Gujarat riots when he was chief minister of the state,
"US-India relations matter strategically, politically, and economically. Consequently, the United States should have been a fair and honest broker about human rights," Faleomavaega said.
"Regrettably, the United States missed the mark by responding one way to the 2002 riots and another way to the largest ethnic cleansing since the partition of India in which between 300,000 to 500,000 Kashmiri Hindus have migrated due to persecution," he said.
Faleomavaega, who was instrumental in getting a flag flown over the US Capitol April 7 to honour Modi "to mark victory's dawn", said he will applaud Modi's "leadership and will recognize his victory - the people's victory - in the Congressional Record next week when the US Congress goes back into session."
Noting that a statement in the Congressional Record becomes part of US history, Faleomavaega said "I firmly believe Shri Narendra Modi should be included not only in the annals of India's history but US history, too, because he was elected with a resounding victory despite the US using every recourse it could to disrupt his destiny."

Well.... you will see , major US personal coming to India in few days ..... US still recovering from Modi win, and don't know how to react. BTW , NaMo never ever forgets its opponents be its political or , he speaks polite and hit hard. In Gujarat he makes his opponents political carrier end. like wise he will not fogey US, He will hit hard US in next 2 years where US will feel lot of pain.

Back
Top Bottom