What's new

Nizam-i-adal approved

Because MQM is still dreaming that one day Pakistan will break apart and Karachi-Haiderabad will become an independent state like Singapore.

I wouldn't call MQM a separatist party as they have members who took part in Pakistans national development. The reason MQM keeps Karachi its politcal strong hold is because Karachi generates 60% of Pakistans revenue it is the bureaucracy holding important position of power. They in sense are the business community.

Because MQM is still dreaming that one day Pakistan will break apart and Karachi-Haiderabad will become an independent state like Singapore.

every karachite knows that the ISPR admitted itself that the Jinnahpur was a setup by intelligence agencies
it was just an excuse to start an operation against MQM by major kaleem
later in sindh high court major kaleem case was declared false and MQM was found innocent

After pointing a gun on the head how can we call it a peace deal.Who is going to enforce this peace deal if they don't disarm ?

Regards
Well this is called 'aggressive diplomacy'. Wait a minute; aren’t USA and its poodle UK very famous for making countries sign such peace accords while literally holding guns on their heads? I was not expecting this question to come from you.

MQM is only trying to score points and winning the favor from the USA/Europe. At any rate, it is good, they have exposed their real intentions. BTW, the President has already signed the regulation.

Maybe they do not want to support something which was done at gun point and they know its a matter of time that it fails. Why join a sinking ship ?

Regards

After pointing a gun on the head how can we call it a peace deal.Who is going to enforce this peace deal if they don't disarm ?

Regards

If they break the agreement they will create difficulties for them selfs the people of swat want peace, the consequences will be lead to military intervention. The federal gov will enforce as it has passed the agreement. The out lining of how the justice will work has also been worked out so things moving.

Well this is called 'aggressive diplomacy'. Wait a minute; aren’t USA and its poodle UK very famous for making countries sign such peace accords while literally holding guns on their heads? I was not expecting this question to come from you.

Well you are right but your comparison is wrong. In this case a rogue organisation called TTP is holding the Gun not the GOP.

Regards

shame on MQM and its followers who if they still call them muslim. i found MQM and Mirzayee are some of the many anti muslim organisations, protected and funded by western powers.
congrats to all muslims brothren who supports and believe on Islamic sharia system.
I still wonder how people favour man-made systems like british which took centuries to get into shape and still has loopholes but they do not willing to give even a chance to Islamic system gifted by Almighty and Creator of this universe, and surely that is why their lives are like an equipment not being used as per instrutions in maual provided by its manufaturer but used every other way, though still stubborn enough to claim the optimum results.

If they break the agreement they will create difficulties for them selfs the people of swat want peace, the consequences will be lead to military intervention. The federal gov will enforce as it has passed the agreement. The out lining of how the justice will work has also been worked out so things moving.

Be an optimistic, but I guess u will wrong once again.

Those who think this step by the government is good because the people of swat want taliban's shariat should also keep this in mind that
A large number of people left sawat and migrated to lahore karachi etc because they didnot wanted taliban in their city

shame on MQM and its followers who if they still call them muslim. i found MQM and Mirzayee are some of the many anti muslim organisations, protected and funded by western powers.
congrats to all muslims brothren who supports and believe on Islamic sharia system.
I still wonder how people favour man-made systems like british which took centuries to get into shape and still has loopholes but they do not willing to give even a chance to Islamic system gifted by Almighty and Creator of this universe, and surely that is why their lives are like an equipment not being used as per instrutions in maual provided by its manufaturer but used every other way, though still stubborn enough to claim the optimum results.

You have no right to call some one a muslim or non muslim

How do you know your system is God given or better ? Where has it worked till date perfectly ? Atleast the British system has balance and checks and changes as times change. Hold a referandum in Pakistan and see if Sharia wins someone an election.

Regards

ShauaktAftab

Easy there, Sherdil is a "real" Muslim and he and they, have every right to question who the real muslims are -- your problem is that you do not have the courage of conviction, whereas Sherdil does -- which is why he will win, he knows where he stands and you are wishy washy - he's ready with a fist coild to be unleashed, you are wondering how to get your point across in a civil manner.

How do you know your system is God given or better ? Where has it worked till date perfectly ? Atleast the British system has balance and checks and changes as times change. Hold a referandum in Pakistan and see if Sharia wins someone an election.

Regards
Problem is not with the referendum, problem is, who will accept the results. Hamas won the Election, did US/UK/Europe accept the results? Instead they did their best to fail their Government. My dear, your democracy, your system, your civility, is for you, and only for you. When it comes to deal with the outsiders, the rules are changed completely.

Back
Top Bottom