What's new

Nisar’s stance on Kashmir forces Rajnath Singh to leave SAARC conference

By ceding the disputed land pakistan forfeited the claim on kashmir. :tup:
Pakistan is too small both in military and economically to face China . So they surrendered to their request

Pakistan is too small both in military and economically to face China . So they surrendered to their request
what india as strong and big did to china since 1962 they captured your whole damn Provence ?

border_660_112312052146.jpg

fr
what india as strong and big did to china since 1962 they captured your whole damn Provence ?

border_660_112312052146.jpg

lol.. let alone China, they didnt dare to take back 35% of their so called atoot ang from 7 times smaller Pakistan :D

What SAARC man...what about India's dignity? These people blacked out media coverage when Rajnath was speaking. The Pakistani home minister invited Rajnath for dinner and he was not present. This is height of foolishness on the part of Modi to send Rajnath

I dont agree. Modi or you or me didn't know that pak would stoop so low to behave this way. So, Modi is right in sending a representative and who is the second head of the state. We would be no different from other countries if we send MEAs or ministers. What happened later is after he was sent... Modi could only react now...

People your talking about wahabi Sunni
Muslims living in Srinagar and 11 district of Valley they choose this path by migrating to Islamic republic republic Pakistan

Gujjars Muslims don't buy their line

Neither shia's

And ladaki Muslims hate them most

Jammu is not even in a picture I know it

I was also witness of one incident, a Ladakhi Muslim slapped a Kashmiri Muslim driver for abusing the India, got his dose on his nose & he never dared to utter a single word about India for next two days...

fr

lol.. let alone China, they didnt dare to take back 35% of their so called atoot ang from 7 times smaller Pakistan :D

All in good time brother. Our claim to the part of Kashmir you hold and the part you ceded to China, still stands. We are here and not going anywhere. And Arunachal Pradesh is very much India. I have ridden my bike all over that beautiful state. It really is gorgeous.

Rajnath's only statement was, stop comparing "good" & "bad" terrorism. If a person kills somebody with guns, doesn't matter if he/she is fighting got freedom, religion or food he/she is a terrorist. As simple as that.

So you want to oppress 10 million people and not give them the right to defend themselves ?

Indian forces have " Butchered " over a 100,000 Kashmiris and the slaughter goes on.

In the end , I firmly believe that India will lose because this is a different era now.

Kashmiris will not give up and with each new atrocity their " HATRED " of India grows.

" AZADI " will come eventually, albeit at a very high price for Kashmiris as well as India.

I was also witness of one incident, a Ladakhi Muslim slapped a Kashmiri Muslim driver for abusing the India, got his dose on his nose & he never dared to utter a single word about India for next two days...

Ladkhi Muslims , mostly from Kargil region as there are no Muslims in Ladakh proper, are Shia and not high on joining pakistan due to massacre of Shias in pakistan.

People your talking about wahabi Sunni
Muslims living in Srinagar and 11 district of Valley they choose this path by migrating to Islamic republic republic Pakistan

Gujjars Muslims don't buy their line

Neither shia's

And ladaki Muslims hate them most

Jammu is not even in a picture I know it

youre actually quite far from the truth, dummy.....APHC chief is not Sunni. Not just Muslims of different sects but even many Sikhs living in Kashmir are pro Azadi. Inconvenient truth for you ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom