What's new

Nirbhay cruise missile to be tested by next month finally

[quote="mafiya, post: 5557974, member: 28512" ]Babur doesnt have a IIR seeker to begin with and lot of inaccuracies in article which is full of BS. Hence Article credibility flops.

Prasun K sengupta is a delusional who should be admitted into mental institutional and should see some psychologist

Well I was naive back then. Now I'm matured ;)

Ok ... thanks for accepting that you were naïve last time you talked about possible contribution from tomahawk towards development of Babur .

You claim to have matured now ...but I am not sure about that yet Lol .

It seems there are lot of Pakistanis who believe that tomahawk may have contributed to Babur

e.g

@Arsalan wrote on June 7, 2012 in reply to your own post

" the Tomahawk contribution is not filed with proofs but this is a known fact that some US missile did fell in Pakistani space (6 i remember) and were recovered by Pakistan Army but when returned to US. this is from where the controversy start as some sources claim that all missiles were not returned and some were kept for study, a study that might well have formed the base of Babur missile. the design and the guidance characteristics seem to be the same. Babur do resembles Tomahawk in look as well. So there is a possibility that we might have got some useful information from those missile as well but this is also true that NESCOM and its subsidiaries have invested both time and money heavily in this product and own most of the research work done for babur! "

Lol even the TEL for babur is Chinese reverse-engineered variants of the Russian MAZ-543TLM vehicle !

and so does it's engine ....as accounted in the article I posted

Development of Babur is a truly multinational endeavor with Ukraine, Russia , Iran, China, Turkey ...to be thanked for same .[/quote]

Personal opinions aside, Nirbhay look similar to tomahawk and babur, does it mean Nirbhay is based on Tomahawk and babur??? Do you know how delusional you look even in your own post by basing your opinion on mere hearsay and personal opinions.

I proved the inconsistencies in artice. Prove it or else your childish claims are laughable and you look more delusional by believing persuna.

Last edited:
Ok ... thanks for accepting that you were naïve last time you talked about possible contribution from tomahawk towards development of Babur .

You claim to have matured now ...but I am not sure about that yet Lol .

It seems there are lot of Pakistanis who believe that tomahawk may have contributed to Babur

e.g

@Arsalan wrote on June 7, 2012 in reply to your own post

" the Tomahawk contribution is not filed with proofs but this is a known fact that some US missile did fell in Pakistani space (6 i remember) and were recovered by Pakistan Army but when returned to US. this is from where the controversy start as some sources claim that all missiles were not returned and some were kept for study, a study that might well have formed the base of Babur missile. the design and the guidance characteristics seem to be the same. Babur do resembles Tomahawk in look as well. So there is a possibility that we might have got some useful information from those missile as well but this is also true that NESCOM and its subsidiaries have invested both time and money heavily in this product and own most of the research work done for babur! "

Lol even the TEL for babur is Chinese reverse-engineered variants of the Russian MAZ-543TLM vehicle !

and so does it's engine ....as accounted in the article I posted

Development of Babur is a truly multinational endeavor with Ukraine, Russia , Iran, China, Turkey ...to be thanked for same .

Personal opinions aside, Nirbhay and Tomahawk look similar to tomahawk, does it mean Nirbhay is based on Tomahawk and babur??? Do you know how delusional you look even in your own post by basing your opinion on mere heresays and personal opinions.

Prove it or else your childish claims are laughable.[/quote]

Truth is that I provided 2 sources MIT Review article and another article ...both going at great lengths to explain why and how Babur is fruit of multinational effort !!!

You have failed to quote any credible source to negate my posts ....

I am not basing my opinion on hearsays, I just used your posts to show what you have guys have been saying in past .

If American tomahawks had fallen unscathed in India and Indian team had opportunity to study them ....I would have had given some credence to Nirbhay -tomahawk similarities ... Unfortunately that's the case with Babur and not Nirbhay .

here we are not just talking about external similarities between Babur and tomahawk but also glaring similarities in its design , parameters .

Truth is Babur is based on tomahawk ....its engine is based on Chinese reverse engineered version of Russian design ...whole missile co-developed in association with China , Iran , Turkey and so on ...

Nirbhay in contrast is completely an Indian entity ...!!!

Personal opinions aside, Nirbhay and Tomahawk look similar to tomahawk, does it mean Nirbhay is based on Tomahawk and babur??? Do you know how delusional you look even in your own post by basing your opinion on mere heresays and personal opinions.

Prove it or else your childish claims are laughable.

Truth is that I provided 2 sources MIT Review article and another article ...both going at great lengths to explain why and how Babur is fruit of multinational effort !!!

You have failed to quote any credible source to negate my posts ....

I am not basing my opinion on hearsays, I just used your posts to show what you have guys have been saying in past .

If American tomahawks had fallen unscathed in India and Indian team had opportunity to study them ....I would have had given some credence to Nirbhay -tomahawk similarities ... Unfortunately that's the case with Babur and not Nirbhay .

here we are not just talking about external similarities between Babur and tomahawk but also glaring similarities in its design , parameters .

Truth is Babur is based on tomahawk ....its engine is based on Chinese reverse engineered version of Russian design ...whole missile co-developed in association with China , Iran , Turkey and so on ...

Nirbhay in contrast is completely an Indian entity ...!!!
[/QUOTE]

Okay, All are rumors and we were just guessing in ABSENCE of official narrative. Where is prove it is chinese reverse engine? Okay show me the picture of Babur engine? and atleast if you have an iota of brian, compare TEL of Babur and MAZ-543TLM vehicle !

Okay, All are rumors and we were just guessing in ABSENCE of official narrative. Where is prove it is chinese reverse engine? Okay show me the picture of Babur engine? and atleast if you have an iota of brian, compare TEL of Babur and MAZ-543TLM vehicle ![/quote]

ABsence of official narrative is because there is none to narrate .

Imagine how difficult it will be authorities to accept the Chinese contribution ...

It will be violation of MTCR on part of China
and for that reason the Chinese origin of engine for Babur will always be kept secret ...

Absence of Proof does not imply Proof of absence ....

The fact that Pakistan and other nations managed to reverse engineer Tomahawk is not a small feat !!!

Okay, All are rumors and we were just guessing in ABSENCE of official narrative. Where is prove it is chinese reverse engine? Okay show me the picture of Babur engine? and atleast if you have an iota of brian, compare TEL of Babur and MAZ-543TLM vehicle !

Imagine how difficult it will be authorities to accept the Chinese contribution ...

and for that reason the Chinese origin of engine for Babur will always be kept secret ...

The fact that Pakistan and other nations managed to reverse engineer Tomahawk is not a small feat !!!
[/QUOTE]

You should be locked up in mental institution with Persuna Sengupta. Both are Delusionals

You should be locked up in mental institution with Persuna Sengupta. Both are Delusionals[/quote]

You will have to lock lot many people in whole world besides me .... because many people believe that Babur is based on Tomahawk ....

Me and Mr Prasun sen Gupta are not alone ....

You should be locked up in mental institution with Persuna Sengupta. Both are Delusionals

You will have to lock lot many people in whole world besides me .... because many people believe that Babur is based on Tomahawk ....

Me and Mr Prasun sen Gupta are not alone
....[/quote]

Well I was talking specifically about Chinese engine claims, Neither a photo exist of it yet y'all are making claims as you were personally invited in to NESCOM to see it.

Nirbhay Look like Babur and Tomahawk Nothing Big if Babur looks like tomahawk. People can make any claim they want. It doesn't make it a universal truth.

Development of Babur is a truly multinational endeavor with Ukraine, Russia , Iran, China, Turkey ...to be thanked for same .

Thanks a lot for accepting my position and echoing my opinion that " Development of Babur is a truly multinational endeavor with Ukraine , Russia , Iran, China , Turkey ...to be thanked for same" .

Well I was talking specifically about Chinese engine claims, Neither a photo exist of it yet y'all are making claims as you were personally invited in to NESCOM to see it.

Nirbhay Look like Babur and Tomahawk Nothing Big if Babur looks like tomahawk. People can make any claim they want. It doesn't make it a universal truth.[/quote]

Well if Pakistani guys themselves are claiming that the engine is likely Chinese in origin ...

refer to posts in Babur sticky thread ...
If that's not the case then burden of proof lies on you guys and not us ...

Once again ...it's not just about external similarities but unmistakably similar design . parameters ....and the fact that Pakistan and China had access to unexploded Tomahawk missiles that raise suspicion that Babur is based on tomahawk ....

Thanks a lot for accepting my position and echoing my opinion that " Development of Babur is a truly multinational endeavor with Ukraine , Russia , Iran, China , Turkey ...to be thanked for same" .

You do know, it is part of of your quote, which isn't properly quoted? oh Cmon Indo guy... You can do better than that, by proving your own claims of engine and TEL to begin with ;)

You do know, it is part of of your quote, which isn't properly quoted? oh Cmon Indo guy... You can do better than that, by proving your own claims of engine and TEL to begin with ;)

Hey don't take it personally ...I am just trying to pull your leg .

Nirbhay Look like Babur and Tomahawk Nothing Big if Babur looks like tomahawk. People can make any claim they want. It doesn't make it a universal truth.

Well if Pakistani guys themselves are claiming that the engine is likely Chinese in origin ...

refer to posts in Babur sticky thread ...
If that's not the case then burden of proof lies on you guys and not us ...

Once again ...it's not just about external similarities but unmistakably similar design . parameters ....and the fact that Pakistan and China had access to unexploded Tomahawk missiles that raise suspicion that Babur is based on tomahawk ....
[/QUOTE]

We have nothing to prove and we are/were guessing.

What is the design and parameters of Nirbhay which are similar to Babur and tomahawk

Back
Top Bottom