What's new

Nirbhay cruise missile test is conducted sucessfully

You have video which proves Nirbay hit it's target?

Probably.

But if you are asking just to confirm your own bias then do realize that you flaunt the news of our "failures"(simultaneously never asking videos of the same) only because we publicize them, so have the fortitude to accept the successes when we publicize those.

Unemployment is at 45 year high, Indians need to taunt some success under modi.

Posting articles that conform to your narrative. I could easily do the same. Asat test and others are done to win Election. Modi is a liar, two heads of RBI left due to his political pressure. Guy banned money in 2016, people like you still think he's a genius. Failed in Feb 2018 standoff and give up Doklam to China, but still claimed victory.

Probably.

But if you are asking just to confirm your own bias then do realize that you flaunt the news of our "failures"(simultaneously never asking videos of the same) only because we publicize them, so have the fortitude to accept the successes when we publicize those.

Too many complex english words for our biradaar to comprehend. :lol:

Probably.

After 5 failures just during elections a claimed success need more proves.....

The NPO engine was a stop gap. The production engine will be Manik.
What you say manikchand?

It is still sometime away from been operational , but a successful test is definitely a step in the right direction for the project .

Every thing starts working near elections doesn't it Sonny ;)

Yes So what????

very well said, people are more interested to make fun of anything related to India than talking defence..quality of forum is seeing all time low...this days every thread has become fun and unfortunately pakistani posters are derailing them in most cases!

There was a time when thsi forum was flourishing. Anything posted anywhere was posted here in few minutes and lots of people used to discuss here. However, when India and Pakistan relationship went wrong, moderators of this forum started banning Indian members very randomly for silly reasons. Those pakistan members or other members who used to post truth were also banned giving a freehand to idiots who post here only abuse and nothing else. Like every good thing dies slowly in pakistan, I foresee this forum dying natural death because of stupid moderation. I will feel very sorry for it as this is a forum where a lots of people across the nations discuss wide range of topics here. It is difficult to find any other place like this somewhere else.

Totally agree with you... but its still in development stage & a good 7 / 10 years away from induction....
more successful trials will lead to terrain hugging mode trails.

Definitely not 7 to 10 years away. It ia just 3 to 4 years away as the developing trials are over now.

Terrain hugging comes after some distance from the launch. See other cruise launches.
Is it not ground launch cruise missile? Its flying above cloud. This is why i ask expert?
Please list name of 1 ground launch Subsonic cruise missile which fly above cloud.
This missile was tested in terrain hugging mode. From a height of 5 mtrs to 2.5 kilometers. Also called the tree hugging mode.
Whats the benefit of 2.5KM height for subsonic cruise missile??? Logic of Terrain hugging mode for subsonic missile is very simple to give very minimum time to enemy to response. Enemy will be able to pick missile when its very close to its target. You fly missile at 2.5KM they will know its coming and that distance & speed i highly doubt any success.

Is it not ground launch cruise missile? Its flying above cloud. This is why i ask expert?
Please list name of 1 ground launch Subsonic cruise missile which fly above cloud.

Whats the benefit of 2.5KM height for subsonic cruise missile??? Logic of Terrain hugging mode for subsonic missile is very simple to give very minimum time to enemy to response. Enemy will be able to pick missile when its very close to its target. You fly missile at 2.5KM they will know its coming and that distance & speed i highly doubt any success.

You take any cruise missile, they first gain altitude and approach the target in a programmed trajectory, it goes terrain hugging only during its terminal phase. The 2.5 Km's above sea level is a part of its flight envelope and not its limitation. The missile can be programmed for a specific mission and be given a specific trajectory to follow depending on its mission.

You have video which proves Nirbay hit it's target?
A test will have many parameters...
Of which targeting is a part if it was checked

Moreover this is a developmental test, not validators or user trials

Back
Top Bottom