Nirbhay (4 time failure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

django

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is it about India that they are almost constantly failing in their aeronautical and aerospace projects, a typical example being the Nirbhay which has had 4 failures whilst the Babur has succeeded each and every time due to the very impressive efforts of the gems at NUST, PIEAS who work in collaboration with our strategic organisations. In regards to the Nirbhay almost every piece of hardware seems to fail ie engine burns out indicating bad management system, wings fail to deploy etc, no wonder the DRDO is considered Pakistan's best friend. Can anyone enlighten me as to why India despite extensive Russian aid is so ineffective at producing high end military hardware unlike China which is making phenomenal strides,,,,is it the engineering schools in India, despite churning out a huge number of engineers ever year, are these folks on par with the engineers in first world countries?
@war&peace @Talwar e Pakistan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @amardeep mishra
@Zibago
Indian sources.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/drdo...e-nirbhay-fails-another-test-1640500#Comments

Last edited:
Failure is part of the learning process i wish them luck for their next test.
They will need a whole lot of luck,,,,,,I for one will not be wishing them any, so much for the so-called prowess of Indian aeronautical engineers, a self declared prowess might I add.Kudos

It takes time n sometimes failure at few steps,when you build a missile.
In the case of India, failure seems to be the middle name!!!!! look at the tremendous strides China is making, very little failure and sheer success, the complete opposite of India.

Thread opened for the sole purpose of trolling.
My dear chap that was and is not my intention, I an just curious to know why DRDO has turned out to be a complete and utter disaster and considered over here as "Pindi's best pal",,,,Modi and co are claiming India has the best engineers and scientists in the world, I guess the "proof is in the pudding" as they say, project after project ends up as junk way past it's sell by date. You guys seriously need to reform you engineering schools or perhaps disband the DRDO and instead purchase off the shelf Russian hardware.Kudos

"With a range of more than 1,000 kilometers, Nirbhay is considered an equal to the Tomahawk missile of the US."
Only shameless liars like Indians would call a junk Nirbhay 'an equal' to the Tomahawk. What a shameless idiots.
I suppose they could beg the USA for some Tomahawks and attempt to reverse engineer them, get some of their fabled IITians to undertake such an effort,,,indeed if they are upto it.Kudos

Very strange they claims to make hyper sonic cruise missile but failed to produce sub sonic cruise missile seems Russia is not interested in helping in this regard.
That hyper sonic cruise missile was not made by retard Indians. Russians designed and produced those missiles. Chinese also bought similar missiles from Russians and now Chinese are making better ones of their own.

Very strange they claims to make hyper sonic cruise missile but failed to produce sub sonic cruise missile seems Russia is not interested in helping in this regard.
Sardar Ji I think the Russians have had enough of the constant pandering to the USA by the Modi administration, without foreign input, the Indian defence projects are doomed to failure.Kudos

My dear chap that was and is not my intention, I an just curious to know why DRDO has turned out to be a complete and utter disaster and considered over here as "Pindi's best pal",,,,Modi and co are claiming India has the best engineers and scientists in the world, I guess the "proof is in the pudding" as they say, project after project ends up as junk way past it's sell by date. You guys seriously need to reform you engineering schools or perhaps disband the DRDO and instead purchase off the shelf Russian hardware.Kudos

Really? I for one know a whole lot of companies working for DRDO and know some of the activities they are involved in. They are even funding a lot through colleges.

I repeat. Do you really believe your own scientists telling that every missile launch till date is a success? Not even one? One? Buying, learning it and painting it and launching it, calling it success and our own is another thing, building something from scratch is another thing. Even Edison had 1000 failures. We will learn.

Even Russia, US had failures. China being a communist nation covers up its failures and even its success.

Feel good thread. No success comes without a failure. N comparing us with your country, cracked me up lol.
Btw, we WILL succeed.

Why don't you guys disband Nawaz Sharif's government who is considered Modi ka yaar.

Really? I for one know a whole lot of companies working for DRDO and know some of the activities they are involved in. They are even funding a lot through colleges.

I repeat. Do you really believe your own scientists telling that every missile launch till date is a success? Not even one? One? Buying, learning it and painting it and launching it, calling it success and our own is another thing, building something from scratch is another thing. Even Edison had 1000 failures. We will learn.

Even Russia, US had failures. China being a communist nation covers up its failures and even its success.
I suspect those companies you know off will soon hit bankruptcy, constant failure will drive them into the ground,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You folks never ever did anything from scratch your entire space and missile program has been built on massive Russian assistance, I could give proof upon proof, you guys reverse engineer , so do we, yet we are the ones achieving milestones in military technology and you guys,,,well typical example Nirbhay

Why don't you guys disband Nawaz Sharif's government who is considered Modi ka yaar.
We are working on it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom