What's new

Nirbhay (4 time failure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect those companies you know off will soon hit bankruptcy, constant failure will drive them into the ground,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You folks never ever did anything from scratch your entire space and missile program has been built on massive Russian assistance, I could give proof upon proof, you guys reverse engineer , so do we, yet we are the ones achieving milestones in military technology and you guys,,,well typical example Nirbhay

We are working on it;)
So where is pak space program??

What is it about India that they are almost constantly failing in their aeronautical and aerospace projects, a typical example being the Nirbhay which has had 4 failures whilst the Babur has succeeded each and every time due to the very impressive efforts of the gems at NUST, PIEAS who work in collaboration with our strategic organisations. In regards to the Nirbhay almost every piece of hardware seems to fail ie engine burns out indicating bad management system, wings fail to deploy etc, no wonder the DRDO is considered Pakistan's best friend. Can anyone enlighten me as to why India despite extensive Russian aid is so ineffective at producing high end military hardware unlike China which is making phenomenal strides,,,,is it the engineering schools in India, despite churning out a huge number of engineers ever year, are these folks on par with the engineers in first world countries?
@war&peace @Talwar e Pakistan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @amardeep mishra
@Zibago
Indian sources.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/drdo...e-nirbhay-fails-another-test-1640500#Comments

Well Chances of failure reduce a lot, if all you do, is to smuggle American Tomahawk missiles that fell on yours heads in 1998 to China for them reverse engineer and in return receive blue prints for the missile and paint it green.

Where as in real world, all countries who have developed their missiles from scratch have had numerous failures, except Pakistan offcourse, all of who's missile tests have always been an unqualified success. But is yet even achieve the ability to even launch a nano satellite into space.

I suspect those companies you know off will soon hit bankruptcy, constant failure will drive them into the ground,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You folks never ever did anything from scratch your entire space and missile program has been built on massive Russian assistance, I could give proof upon proof, you guys reverse engineer , so do we, yet we are the ones achieving milestones in military technology and you guys,,,well typical example Nirbhay

We are working on it;)

can you give Proof that India reverse engineered It's Rocket,

Only china is doing Reverse engineering,

Russia also Helped in indian space Program in the Beginning after world given pressure to russia they stopped Helping india,

after that only we developed PSLV and GSLV rockets and Missiles,

India had so much Failure and developed All the Things,

It's not Painting work or Copy cat (reverse engineer) which india has achieved.

Really? I for one know a whole lot of companies working for DRDO and know some of the activities they are involved in. They are even funding a lot through colleges.

I repeat. Do you really believe your own scientists telling that every missile launch till date is a success? Not even one? One? Buying, learning it and painting it and launching it, calling it success and our own is another thing, building something from scratch is another thing. Even Edison had 1000 failures. We will learn.

Even Russia, US had failures. China being a communist nation covers up its failures and even its success.
..no need to reply To a opened for trolling...as sole reason..

Their has been no investment,
your internal affair is not my problem.....54 year ago SUPARCO was established still cannot send 50 kg to leo
had their been, we would have surpassed you folks long ago.
really ...show me any aesa radar made by pakistan

your internal affair is not my problem.....54 year ago SUPARCO was established still cannot send 50 kg to leo

really ...show me any aesa radar made by pakistan

They will ask what is that mean

Well Chances of failure reduce a lot, if all you do, is to smuggle American Tomahawk missiles that fell on yours heads in 1998 to China for them reverse engineer and in return receive blue prints for the missile and paint it green.

Where as in real world, all countries who have developed their missiles from scratch have had numerous failures, except Pakistan offcourse, all of who's missile tests have always been an unqualified success. But is yet even achieve the ability to even launch a nano satellite into space.

they are Blessed by one country, so No failure

always success(Paint work even our Chaiwala can do)

@django it is very simple join the anti China club and see the blessings of armament rain upon you. Plus why even bother discussing their weapons program?

Every country has it's preferences, Pakistan may not be interested in the so called space race, India may be sending rockets into space but OTOH it's having to import something even as basic as PC-7 trainers, which was first flown in 1966 while Pakistan is exporting the likes of Mashaq, K-8 and JF-17 aircraft, similarly you will never hear news that a Pakistani farmer has ended his life through hopelessness.

I am curious now.. why did this missile fail so many times? whats in it? is there some specific advancement that the Indian scientists are testing/fine tuning?

Troll.jpg

They will now go the LCA route pay Russian and israeli engineers to fix it, simple!

My dear chap that was and is not my intention, I an just curious to know why DRDO has turned out to be a complete and utter disaster and considered over here as "Pindi's best pal",,,,Modi and co are claiming India has the best engineers and scientists in the world, I guess the "proof is in the pudding" as they say, project after project ends up as junk way past it's sell by date. You guys seriously need to reform you engineering schools or perhaps disband the DRDO and instead purchase off the shelf Russian hardware.Kudos

What can we do ? We are not as advanced as pakistan. We cannot make basic weapons while pakistan is self sufficient. We must disband everything that made us a a 2 trillion economy, while we must adopt best practices from pakistan so that we will reach where pakistan is today.

We indians can only hope to emulate pakistan and pray to God that atleast we get one project like CPEC. I hate to see pakistan grow 10% every year.

So we indians promise after we get CPEC like project, we will repair Nirbhay and have a success story.

Atleast we are developing an indigenous cruise missile.
Pakistan has no such indigenous cruise missile programs.
Babur (HN-1B) and Raad (Denel torgos) have zero Pakistani content other than name.

Pakistani missiles are so bad in quality and third class capability that they have to hide failures from even own corps Commanders.
Just search 'Ghauri Japan Times'.

Last edited:
@django it is very simple join the anti China club and see the blessings of armament rain upon you. Plus why even bother discussing their weapons program?
I was just very curious as to why they are constantly failing yet it seems the Indian trolls have hijacked the thread lol.Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom