What's new

'Nineteen countries' shun Nobel

So this is how reality kicks in. :tup:

But as I said before, maybe wishing for China/India friendship was just completely unrealistic in the first place. Probably better this way.

You know what's also funny? I remember a thread back a while ago where I was trying to be sympathetic to the Indian position in a discussion when some Chinese members laughed and told me that I would change my views if I interacted long enough with Indian members.

I responded there was no chance of that happening. Well Jokes on me.

Yeah this is funny part.

Me and CD were the only two pro-Indian members here. There are no other Chinese members who are even remotely sympathetic. Besides you made it clear in the other thread right?

Decision made to be honest.

Very well then. Let's enjoy the forced animosity. :cheers:

It is in our interest to not attend the ceremony.

A friendly relationship with China is in the interest of India.

That should be realised by China also and going by recent actions they seem to have not understood that.

You know what's also funny? I remember a thread back a while ago where I was trying to be sympathetic to the Indian position in a discussion when some Chinese members laughed and told me that I would change my views if I interacted long enough with Indian members.

I responded there was no chance of that happening. Well Jokes on me.

you are only joking on yourself....

That should be realised by China also and going by recent actions they seem to have not understood that.

No karthic, I still believe we should not rush things up.

One gets numerous chances to make enemies but not many to make friends.

Surely with more politics the charm of nobel prize is going down and down......eehhh

CD and CS... You both tell us that you are/were pro-Indian. But when it comes to China you are anti-everything without rhyme or reason.

Nothing is childish only if you read the phrase with its entire sentence where China said it wont get pressurised by Clowns" And thats what matters. :china:

Yeah, no point in being pressurized by clowns.

Back
Top Bottom