What's new

Nine US made Surface to air missiles found in Nowshehra.

The police officials told our correspondent that land to air missiles were American- manufactured and were given to Afghan groups by America during Afghan-Soviet war.

America Explain it to PDF warriors..

Don't make baseless claims, did you even existed at that time?

^^pakistan kept most of the stingers they were supposed to give afghans. pakistan received 500 stingers to give to afghans and only gave them 50 or so and kept the rest. :rofl:

What bit you man? are you and SOCOM the same person using two handles? where did it hurt you? and by the way why are you even poking your nose in this matter?

Did u even existed when WWI and WW-II happen, Did u even existed when Islam was founded, when Christianity was founded.. Still you know these things are true. How???

Think twice before using keyboard..

pictures? specs? anything?

come on, give us something to work with here!

are they modern munitions or are they from the days of the anti-soviet Jihad?

pictures? specs? anything?

come on, give us something to work with here!

are they modern munitions or are they from the days of the anti-soviet Jihad?

A missile burried in ground...... even if its the latest version its fucked up now

basic trolling technique you got noting to say leave it :blah:

Tch tch tch,.... love ur defiance. Instead of accepting your fault you are fighting with me.. You have no time to read the post but have enough time to declaring me troll.

The opening post says the missiles are from Afghan-war time , you said "this time it was intended to shoot your AWACS".. Now tell me who is trolling?? how can America supplied Arm in 80s to blow ur AWACS which you bought in 90s???

A missile burried in ground...... even if its the latest version its fucked up now

im merely interested to know what exactly it is that was found....not worried about its operational capabilities

but then again, some of our media geniuses couldnt tell the difference between their head and their own azzhole so i guess we'll have to wait to see if others can give an ID on the objects

im merely interested to know what exactly it is that was found....not worried about its operational capabilities

but then again, some of our media geniuses couldnt tell the difference between their head and their own azzhole so i guess we'll have to wait to see if others can give an ID on the objects

I dont think its Soviet Era stinger.... Pakistan recoverd most of them after the war, and if any left were used for R & D .... no point in burying them in nowshera, Doesn't make sense. possible that a shipment came for insurgents to attack Aviation but for safe keeping they buried the shipment...

I dont think its Soviet Era stinger.... Pakistan recoverd most of them after the war, and if any left were used for R & D .... no point in burying them in nowshera, Doesn't make sense. possible that a shipment came for insurgents to attack Aviation but for safe keeping they buried the shipment...

Ask forensic team, they will tell better. Till date the news available is these are form 80s. If we think of conspiracy then anything is possible.

One possibility is RAW MOSAD KGB MI6 has given these weapon to snatch Paksitani Nuke.. <Sarcasm>

No it is 100% true. Pakistan kept all the good weapons and gave Afghans shitty ones that Pakistan was going to discard anyways and Afghans still kicked soviets a$$

Ask forensic team, they will tell better. Till date the news available is these are form 80s. If we think of conspiracy then anything is possible.

One possibility is RAW MOSAD KGB MI6 has given these weapon to snatch Paksitani Nuke.. <Sarcasm>

I don't think Rusty & unusable weapons are sufficient to cease Pak Nukes.

Some intelligence sources however said these missiles might be &#8216;surface-to-air missiles&#8217; of the Afghan war era &#8211; Stingers which were allegedly supplied by the United States to Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union in the 1980s.

Regarding a query whether they resemble Stinger missiles, Shakeel Khan said, &#8220;They are very old and rusted, covered in a plastic casing and hardly any writing or markings left on them; we could only see the words &#8216;52 degree&#8217; written on them and only experts can tell the exact make.&#8221;

Back
Top Bottom