What's new

Nine US made Surface to air missiles found in Nowshehra.

No it is 100% true. Pakistan kept all the good weapons and gave Afghans shitty ones that Pakistan was going to discard anyways and Afghans still kicked soviets a$$

We didn't give them ALL the shitty weapons...come on man be fair. How could the campaign have been so succesful then.

And even if we did --- then it speaks wonders about the military trainers and the freedom fighters that was being trained......if they could shot down Soviet Hinds flying at over 1500-2000m above with shitty, faulty stingers then damn --- good work! I'm impressed! :laugh:

Ask forensic team, they will tell better. Till date the news available is these are form 80s. If we think of conspiracy then anything is possible.

One possibility is RAW MOSAD KGB MI6 has given these weapon to snatch Paksitani Nuke.. <Sarcasm>

The color of the post is more than enough to show the stupidity and maturity level of the poster.....

I don't think Rusty & unusable weapons are sufficient to cease Pak Nukes.

Some intelligence sources however said these missiles might be ‘surface-to-air missiles’ of the Afghan war era – Stingers which were allegedly supplied by the United States to Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union in the 1980s.
Regarding a query whether they resemble Stinger missiles, Shakeel Khan said, “They are very old and rusted, covered in a plastic casing and hardly any writing or markings left on them; we could only see the words ‘52 degree’ written on them and only experts can tell the exact make.”

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...missiles-found-nowshehra-2.html#ixzz2DVHz0f2I

Nuke part was sarcasm, you took it seriously. I already mention that
1. Initial investigation/speculation/observation believe that these are 80's era weapon

So lets go with initial investigation and stop coining conspiracy theories. If we talk about possibilities there can be million of possibilities...

And wait till final investigation report come.

i believe most of them are old weapons from anti-soviet jihad days......

if the americans were providing the weapons to insurgents, they wouldnt be burying them in Pakistan when they already have plenty of caches in Afghanistan, in and around the porous border regions

Back
Top Bottom