What's new

Nine Pakistani Terrorists Killed While Infiltrating Into Kashmir

Contrarian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Nine Pakistani Terrorists Killed While Infiltrating Into Kashmir

Nine militants were killed and five securitymen injured after an infiltration bid was foiled in Jammu and Kashmir, where two teenaged boys lost their lives in an explosion and a Hizbul Mujahideen militant was arrested.

The infiltration bid was scuttled in Trehgam sector of Kupwara when troops shot dead four militants in a gunfight near the Line of Control at Tilpathri-Gogaldara this afternoon, a police spokesman said.

A huge cache of arms and ammunition were recovered from the killed infiltrators, he said adding the operation in the area was still continuing and further details are awaited.

Three militants including a Pakistani national were killed in a fierce 16-hour gunbattle at Saloora village in Ganderbal district, the spokesman said.

He said the house of Ghulam Nabi Bhat, where the militants were hiding, was damaged during the operation, which began yesterday.

The spokesman identified the deceased as Yousuf Zia alias Iqbal of Pakistan and his Kashmiri associates Umar Rashid Tantray and Javid Khan, both residents of Ganderbal.

Three AK assault rifles, 12 magazines, 276 rounds, an under barrel grenade launcher (UBGL), one UBGL grenade and three hand grenades were recovered from the killed militants, he said.

He said a militant of Jaish-e-Mohammad outfit was killed in an encounter with police at Krussan in Kupwara district today.

In another encounter, the spokesman said security forces shot dead a militant in Tral area of Pulwama district yesterday.

Four armymen were injured during the encounter, he said adding the house where the militant was hiding got damaged.
http://www.india-defence.com/reports-3399

How do they know these were Pakistanis? I am sure they went into IoK with their family tree, NICs and what not..:what:

Cuz they came from pakistani side, "inflitration"

Its a claim though..that is my point..a convenient claim.

if nine people came into pakistan from the indian side, what would you call them

As with most Indian reporting about IoK, I take every claim with grain of salt...if it were up to the Indian media, the information about the origins of the supposed insurgents would be available a day before they are confronted.:azn:

Oh please, the only reason you hear about the bad things in India is because of the Indian Media.

Oh please, the only reason you hear about the bad things in India is because of the Indian Media.
It is Indian media which has glorified Hindus. In reality India has nothing to be proud of.
Genocide in Gujrat, Kashmir, Punjab, Assam, Manipur etc. bullying its neighbors all such bad news were underplayed by Indian media.
Indian media is busy concentrating on MUsharraf and his book. :lol:

blah blah blah blah Troll!!!! You are stuck balantent generlerizing!!! I guess every muslim is a terrorist then.

Back
Top Bottom