What's new

Nikki Haley : ‘We should never trust Russia’

Gothic

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/16/nikki-haley-un-ambassador-we-should-never-trust-ru/

U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley addresses a news conference after consultations of the United Nations Security Council, Wednesday, March 8, 2017. (AP Photo/Richard Drew) more >
View CommentsDavid Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Thursday, March 16, 2017
Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, says the United States should “never” trust Russia and that President Trump has not tried to steer her away from criticizing the country.

“We cannot trust Russia. We should never trust Russia,” Ms. Haley said in an interview that aired Thursday on NBC’s “Today” program. “I don’t think we want anyone meddling in our elections. That’s why these investigations are going to matter.”

She declined to say that she and Mr. Trump are on exactly the same in terms of their level of distrust for Russia and the country’s president, Vladimir Putin.

“I would not say that,” Ms. Haley said. “I’m not going to talk about where the president is because I don’t know. I have always made it very clear, from my confirmation and in the words that I’ve said at the U.N., that I don’t trust Russia.”

“I think he’s very open-minded about working with everyone. He doesn’t want to cut anyone off,” she said of Mr. Trump.

But we need them to supply the international space station , as people need food and water in space

The American just like to repeat nonsense. They never trust Russian. They only want to dominant the earth.

Back
Top Bottom