What's new

Nigerian Tied To Post, Thrashed By Mob In Delhi, Nobody Helped

wire-169261-1488745159-468_634x449.jpg

In Pakistan SAMMY becomes part of our culture , India is just a different place with complex cast system and racial blocks

Even when you view Saudi Culture you see mix of people and there is no real difference
images from soccer celebration for qualifying to world cup
DJuIQy9XcAA28sl.jpg

India is just a messed up place once you get there :) you realize you wana get out of it

PS: No place called South Asia

Not true, I traveled to India as well as China enjoyed both countries, but I fell in love with India, but I have to admit India is a very racist country, and I don't like how Indians are quick to point at other countries being racist, when they are racist themselves. India is the most racist country on earth, speaking to Indians in one breath they tell you how racist the rest of the world is, but yet when you ask them about India being racist the claim racism doesn't exist in India.

You just have to ask the people from the North East and they will tell you how racist Indians are, let alone Africans, hell even people from the South who are darker than other Indians well tell you how racist Indians are.

why do they even go to that shit hole? they should come to sri lanka. we aint racist towards black people.
Take all millions of Nigros from Delhi to your country, they would be perfect match for you..
But bear with all the illegal activites they do.

Wait a minute. The Nigerian was caught robbing a house. If true I would agree with tying him to a post and thrashing him. But if he was just beaten because he is black then this is wrong as then we should tie every Indian and beat them

He was caught 'wandering' inside a house; he is known to be a drug addict.

The mob had no business judging him; a mob is not a court of law. This makes a mockery of our constitution, and of our foundation on the basis of the rule of law.

I feel disgusted and ashamed.

I feel equally disgusted about your racism, assumed or otherwise. There are occasions for bright, witty remarks, and this was not one of them.

He was caught 'wandering' inside a house; he is known to be a drug addict.

The mob had no business judging him; a mob is not a court of law. This makes a mockery of our constitution, and of our foundation on the basis of the rule of law.

I feel disgusted and ashamed.

I feel equally disgusted about your racism, assumed or otherwise. There are occasions for bright, witty remarks, and this was not one of them.
Racism assumed. Get a life and 're read what I wrote. Its not my fault you are being extra sensitive. Fact is he is black and your lot beat him to pulp and this is not the first time Indians have done this to Africans is it.

Racism assumed. Get a life and 're read what I wrote. Its not my fault you are being extra sensitive. Fact is he is black and your lot beat him to pulp and this is not the first time Indians have done this to Africans is it.

Keep spreading more b.s. Nigerians got their bad reputation for what many of them do,Not their race .

"Nigerians are the biggest players in India's market for hard narcotics"

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...rug-trafficking-nigerian-murder/1/326094.html

Back
Top Bottom