What's new

Nigerian Tied To Post, Thrashed By Mob In Delhi, Nobody Helped

why do they even go to that shit hole? they should come to sri lanka. we aint racist towards black people. we even had black people in our music videos

To be honest most indians are blacker then this guy

I can't believe the racism on this thread, disgusting the lot of you, proves to me that people from the sub continent are all racist.

This is disgusting, I thought India wasn't a racist country, the way Indian cry about Australia being a racist country you would think Indians are wonderful. And no one even helped this man, is India a racist country? Wonder what Indians will say here, they will come beating their chest making excuses.

"NEW DELHI:
HIGHLIGHTS
  1. Incident happened two weeks ago in Malviya Nagar in south Delhi
  2. In video, Nigerian national seen with feet tied to lamp post
  3. Police say action will be taken against the attackers

A Nigerian man begs and screams as he is tied to a post and thrashed in Delhi, in a disturbing video that has been shared with NDTV. The police say no connection to racism has been found.

The man was allegedly caught trying to rob a house at Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, an area which is popular with African students in the city.

After the brutal assault, he was arrested and jailed but his attackers are still roaming free."

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/nig...-now-in-jail-1760528?pfrom=home-lateststories

You actually have to perform a racist act before you can brand anyone a racist :lol:

That man was beaten because he was a THIEF, not because he was black :cheesy: That is what we do to most thief who get caught. White or black or brown or yellow.

He was caught in the middle of a burglary. In America they shoot you, in India they give you a punishment you won't ever forget.

funny too many African blacks spent money to travel to India just to loot their wealth, Was he stripping gold from the side walks

He was caught in the middle of a burglary. In America they shoot you, in India they give you a punishment you won't ever forget.

He was told to convert but he refused... this is why he got beating and got accused.

Having been to India, I actually love it but things like this just make me think, it's just disgraceful there is no excuses for it, is India a Taliban state?

When the police is lax, people take to desperate measures.

It is wrong but the police are hand in glove with burglars and drug peddlars as they get their 'cut'.

When that happens and the bureaucracy slows down law, people get frustrated and end up doing wrong things.

He was told to convert but he refused... this is why he got beating and got accused.

We are not you.

Converting robbers and drug peddlars in the middle of the capital is the last thing a mob would do.

Back
Top Bottom