What's new

Nigerian Tied To Post, Thrashed By Mob In Delhi, Nobody Helped

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is disgusting, I thought India wasn't a racist country, the way Indian cry about Australia being a racist country you would think Indians are wonderful. And no one even helped this man, is India a racist country? Wonder what Indians will say here, they will come beating their chest making excuses.

"NEW DELHI:
HIGHLIGHTS
  1. Incident happened two weeks ago in Malviya Nagar in south Delhi
  2. In video, Nigerian national seen with feet tied to lamp post
  3. Police say action will be taken against the attackers

A Nigerian man begs and screams as he is tied to a post and thrashed in Delhi, in a disturbing video that has been shared with NDTV. The police say no connection to racism has been found.

The man was allegedly caught trying to rob a house at Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, an area which is popular with African students in the city.

After the brutal assault, he was arrested and jailed but his attackers are still roaming free."

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/nig...-now-in-jail-1760528?pfrom=home-lateststories

hqdefault.jpg

main-qimg-fb333aa7d0f9e50229988ee18e4402ae

why do they even go to that shit hole? they should come to sri lanka. we aint racist towards black people. we even had black people in our music videos

He was caught in the middle of a burglary. In America they shoot you, in India they give you a punishment you won't ever forget.

Having been to India, I actually love it but things like this just make me think, it's just disgraceful there is no excuses for it, is India a Taliban state?

Wait a minute. The Nigerian was caught robbing a house. If true I would agree with tying him to a post and thrashing him. But if he was just beaten because he is black then this is wrong as then we should tie every Indian and beat them

Wait a minute. The Nigerian was caught robbing a house. If true I would agree with tying him to a post and thrashing him. But if he was just beaten because he is black then this is wrong as then we should tie every Indian and beat them
mob culture is wrong. if he got caught he should be sent to police

rest of south asia is the same. fucking shit hole to live in
I spent all my life in the UK and now live in Islamabad. No way is all of Asia a shit hole. Yes the laws are poor and people are not sophisticated but Asia is amazing for culture food topography etc

wire-169261-1488745159-468_634x449.jpg

In Pakistan SAMMY becomes part of our culture , India is just a different place with complex cast system and racial blocks

Even when you view Saudi Culture you see mix of people and there is no real difference
images from soccer celebration for qualifying to world cup
DJuIQy9XcAA28sl.jpg

India is just a messed up place once you get there :) you realize you wana get out of it

Iranians they just blend in with every one
2105382-44102850-2560-1440.jpg

Now India ......ugh ...lets put it this way there is a reason by 30% of country is plannnig to immigrate to other countries right after graduation

PS: No place called South Asia

Honorary captain of our Cricket team Mr Sammy
wire-169265-1488745163-881_634x422.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom