What's new

Nigerian researchers announce COVID-19 vaccine

U don't annouce yhese things like that. U Get it reqdy then annouce or share its formula. Otherwise evil ppl will portray as hoax and researchers will be killed.

U don't annouce yhese things like that. U Get it reqdy then annouce or share its formula. Otherwise evil ppl will portray as hoax and researchers will be killed.

Again my apologies I just a want vaccine for covid-19. I am not knowledgeable of present day Africa 's capabilities. ii found it amazing and shocking that they done this with just 20k USD .

Again my apologies I just a want vaccine for covid-19. I am not knowledgeable of present day Africa 's capabilities. ii found it amazing and shocking that they done this with just 20k USD .
Im not talking about u bro. I was saying it to for the research team they should keep it a secret. May Allah grant them success in the project ameen.

it is very difficult to make working vaccine for such virus which mutate quickly,in u.k vaccines are provided to people against flues but people get infected by flue even after using vaccine due to continuously mutating viruses and vaccines are not much effective

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom