What's new

Nick Jones and priyanka chopra married

Indian women and fascination of white men is deep. I see it everywhere in London. Also blacks, Muslims. Modern Indian girls prefer non indisn hindu boys. I know many sikh girls with muslim bfs.

Indian women and fascination of white men is deep. I see it everywhere in London. Also blacks, Muslims. Modern Indian girls prefer non indisn hindu boys. I know many sikh girls with muslim bfs.
that's true not just for the modern western born/raised indian woman but even indian woman from india...below is just one of my many experiences with multiple indian women on work visas...
Dead-eye Pakistani Sniper Scores again

that's true not just for the modern western born/raised indian woman but even indian woman from india...below is just one of my many experiences with multiple indian women on work visas...
Dead-eye Pakistani Sniper Scores again

Hindu/Sikh girls like "it" pink and not "black" hence are after Pakistani and White boys.

Back
Top Bottom