What's new

Nick Jones and priyanka chopra married

she's gonna get her u.s. citizenship and then bail on the boy...

Well, she could've married just anybody, but Nick Jonas has 'kinda' of a name. That's probably what matters the most. Thing is her age in the industry doesn't do her any favors, or her ethnic background.

Isnt this old news??
N all those wondering why it on "pakistan defense",,,well i dunno either,,,coz pdf pakistanis dont follow bollywood. :D
@GHALIB @Suriya
PDF has sections for cheap entertainments...which is exactly what showbiz is. 8-)

so is anyone gonna change names? is she gonna be priyanka jones? or may he is gonna be nick chopra??? :woot:

Its Funny

Indian Bollywood actoress martrys a USA singer = discussion on a Pakistani defense forum

PAKISTANI = biggest enemys in the world India & USA

You hate THEM but cant help reading about them and talking about them

I like this couple more

virat-anushka-759.jpg

now THATS a REAL INDIAN celebrity COUPLE

Its Funny

Indian Bollywood actoress martrys a USA singer = discussion on a Pakistani defense forum

PAKISTANI = biggest enemys in the world India & USA

You hate THEM but cant help reading about them and talking about them

I like this couple more

virat-anushka-759.jpg

now THATS a REAL INDIAN celebrity COUPLE
an indian actress who played a role of ratting out indian terrorists pretending to be Pakistani ditching over 600 million men in india and marrying a white boy in the u.s....yeah, it belongs on PDF, itnay barray desh may "aikh" bhi mard nahi mila tha? :lol: I foresee RSS putting a price on her head.

Anyways...as for your favorite couple, eh...I'd give 'em 10 years. kholi is a sportsman who will fade away into history while anushka is an actress where people have affaires left right and center...this will eventually bite on kholi's nerves and anushka most probably won't give up her career just because her retired cricketer husband says so...all the ingredients for a firey divorce are there.

Londa ki khair nhi .
Stamina khatm hojana hai iska:lol:
these entertainment industry people here in the u.s. take all kinds of messed up drugs for all kinds of sickening and perverted reasons...

The Forum should have a female Moderator of the rampant Feminist Kind.

Back
Top Bottom