What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

a puppet who brought to power by U.K and removed by them in his expiration date.
thanks to him and his son today we can find Iran's nation treasures in western museums.

They are taken proper care of there and given much more attention than they would be given by your government. No need to worry

lol , its u again .

esfand jan , mishe lotfan damagheto too har chizi nakoni ? eyy baw

badbakhti ha , yek hendi ham hast ke farsi balade oonam toee !! kash krait balad bood :D

emrooz ba damagham moshkel dari, farda chi? :D

but joking aside, they are taken good care of

Didn't knew he could speak some Azeri.

a puppet who brought to power by U.K and removed by them in his expiration date.
thanks to him and his son today we can find Iran's nation treasures in western museums.
idiot, Reza Shah is the reason for everything good in Iran today.

You hate him b/c he would throw your taliban *** in jail and let it rot.

Have some respect for the man that did so much for Iran. He turned Iran from a country that looked worse than Afghanistan into a modern society that was light years ahead of the rest of the region.

They are taken proper care of there and given much more attention than they would be given by your government. No need to worry
Excatly.

At the start of the revolution, these arabs wanted to destroy Persepolis even, now Mohsen comes up with such horse manure.

They don't think for themselves. They've been told to hate X and Y and they will keep on hating like the bunch of brainless peasants that they are.

That's not the point. They are Iranian artefacts that where mostly stolen and taken abroad. If someone steals your car, will you be pleased as long as the thief takes good care of it?
No, they must be returned. But at least we know they're being taken care of.

Can we say the same about our history in Iran?

I've been to takhte jamshid more than 20 times (I'm shirazi). I've been to many museums and seen probably a hundred different historically significant sites around the country.

I've witnessed things that would melt your heart. From security guards using 2500 year old Achaemenid column bases as stools to frescos being painted over b/c they featured images of female breasts.

That's how our history is taken care of in Iran. In the West, they have the utmost respect for OUR history and legacy.

Last edited:
That's not the point. They are Iranian artefacts that where mostly stolen and taken abroad. If someone steals your car, will you be pleased as long as the thief takes good care of it?

You can't compare the two cases, because Iranian culture is not a car that belongs to a single individual, but to a whole nation. As a consequence, it should be cherished and respected no matter what. IR government are not willing to do that for obvious reasons.

At least have some respect for the Western museums that put in a lot of money and work to promote your culture. The Cyrus Cylinder just took a tour around the US.

idiot, Reza Shah is the reason for everything good in Iran today.

You hate him b/c he would throw your taliban *** in jail and let it rot.

Have some respect for the man that did so much for Iran. He turned Iran from a country that looked worse than Afghanistan into a modern society that was light years ahead of the rest of the region.

Excatly.

At the start of the revolution, these arabs wanted to destroy Persepolis even, now Mohsen comes up with such horse manure.

They don't think for themselves. They've been told to hate X and Y and they will keep on hating like the bunch of brainless peasants that they are.

No, they must be returned. But at least we know they're being taken care of.

Can we say the same about our history in Iran?

I've been to takhte jamshid more than 20 times (I'm shirazi). I've been to many museums and seen probably a hundred different historically significant sites around the country.

I've witnessed things that would melt your heart. From security guards using 2500 year old Achaemenid column bases as stools to frescos being painted over b/c they featured images of female breasts.

That's how our history is taken care of in Iran. In the West, they have the utmost respect for OUR history and legacy.

only some retards would support a puppet dictator who has been brought to power by U.K, the man who bombarded our parliament, the man who let foreigners occupy our country, the man who assassinated all opposite voices, the man who tried to westernize Iran in the most humiliating way, forcing men to wear western hats, forcing women to remove their hijab.
the whole pahlavi and qajar family did nothing but destroying Iran, during their era several times our country were occupied by other countries.
it wasn't just the religious people who trashed these dictators, it was the whole nation, of course you can't unite yourself with this nation cause you are not one of us.

he and his son even tried to manipulated Iran's history, destroyed an ancient mosque, faked a building as the kurosh tomb (while all historians agree that it's architecture belongs to ancient Greece and just 100 years ago people knew it as the tomb of the mother of Suleiman the prophet), transferred the materials to Takhte jamshid just to build us some new fake historic site, I'm a Shirazi and I live in Shiraz but I'm not interested in fake history. we may fool the tourists but we know that if you wanna see the real takhte jamshid, you have to go to the louvre paris.

the documentary about the fake buildings in Takhte Jamshid.
and it's just the minimum disaster that Pahlavi and their fellow like you created for Iran.

Last edited:
Mohsen, don't waste your time. I don't read your nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom