What's new

NHA to build 9.7 km long Malakand Tunnel

I think Pakistan should purchase that territory from Afghanistan. It is very strategic territory & will link Pakistan directly to Central Asian countries.

@Leader @farhan_9909

Bhai chanda ekatha kar kay Afghanistan he khareed lo aur roola mokao :angel:

Map_Afghan_Pak_1.gif

Bro - There is Chinese Territory in between

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchasing is not possible.We will have to pay the transit fee.Ooops not we but the central asian countries.And again they would also pay very less transit fee as the route through the wakhan corridor is just 12km.
But even if they Dont give us the route.We are still connected with Tajikistan but through mountains and the route is slightly difficult though still exist and witht he investment of couple of hundred millions.We can get access to tajikistan bypassing Afghanistan

give a close look to the map below

Wakhan.png

Map_Afghan_Pak_1.gif
@farhan_9909 plz ....elaborate further as I do not see 'Direct Link' with Tajikistan for other route which you are suggesting don't you think it would not be feasible as its at extreme north and high mountainous area which in my opinion would only be available for 3-4 month in a year + that route have to pass through the Chinese Area as well ..... :undecided:

Pakistan have to make sure all this oening up does not lead to more smuggling, as it has already cost the economy a lot of money not to mention damaging local industry's, "" case in point Afghanistan """

Sorry for my ignorance but can i know why is it impossible to purchase? I think it will benifit Pakistan in the long run but Pakistan should negotiate with Afghanistan secretly.

I think land at country level are not sold.

Apart from paying the transit fee is to invade this part of land which in my opinion would be much more easier once the coalition forces leave

@farhan_9909 plz ....elaborate further as I do not see 'Direct Link' with Tajikistan for other route which you are suggesting don't you think it would not be feasible as its at extreme north and high mountainous area which in my opinion would only be available for 3-4 month in a year + that route have to pass through the Chinese Area as well ..... :undecided:

ooops my bad.Yes your right.We certainly have no direct link with tajikistan,

And No It won't Because the route through chitral can be made better with better roads.

apart from this Pak-Afghanistan and tajikistan has signed a agreement under which Afghanistan will give pak access to central asia with very less tax.Deals are also sigend on a Rail between Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan

Just google this

:D
A true Pakistani..........:lol:

Historically the the land belong to us.as it fall under the ancient pashtunistan,Having 30million pashtuns in Pakistan vis a vis only 10million in afghanistan.So we Pakistani pashtuns has more rights over pashtunistan region and one day we will grab the land upto amu darya

Historically the the land belong to us.as it fall under the ancient pashtunistan,Having 30million pashtuns in Pakistan vis a vis only 10million in afghanistan.So we Pakistani pashtuns has more rights over pashtunistan region and one day we will grab the land upto amu darya

Sir can I get a few Acres worth of land there as well ? :ashamed:

I think Pakistan should purchase that territory from Afghanistan. It is very strategic territory & will link Pakistan directly to Central Asian countries.

@Leader @farhan_9909

@farhan_9909 tou qabzay kay chaker mien hai, :lol:

yes, if possible China should buy it for us, as Afghanistan may not give it to us, but would give it to China.

in any way, I agree with you... we must have that 35 km piece of land.

p.s.

it would be opening of a corridor of opportunities for KPK especially, along with revival of silk route maybe.

Never heard about this.May be the upgradation Since a road already existing between Bannu and kabul(Through the Ghulam khan border between miranshah/Khost).

maybe, or is there some other project that you know that would link with kabul?

@farhan_9909 tou qabzay kay chaker mien hai, :lol:

yes, if possible China should buy it for us, as Afghanistan may not give it to us, but would give it to China.

in any way, I agree with you... we must have that 35 km piece of land.

p.s.

it would be opening of a corridor of opportunities for KPK especially, along with revival of silk route maybe.

Got this in ET today

Accepting a longstanding demand by Pakistani exporters, Afghanistan has assured Pakistan that it will soon stop collecting financial security from Pakistani exporters crossing Afghanistan to reach Central Asian markets.
Pakistani exporters say that the development will increase Pakistani exports to Central Asia, especially exports of dry fruits, vegetables and fresh fruits owing to low duty structure on such items.

Transit trade: Pakistan

As earlier said they dont have any problem with wakhan corridor being used as a trade point between central asia and Pakistan.Problem is the building of the infra would take alot of time.Till than we can export to central asia through other land routes from Afghanistan.

maybe, or is there some other project that you know that would link with kabul?

The Road was upgraded last year upto Baka Khel and may be now even miranshah,from their you can get into some coach and can reach kabul through Ghulam khan border.If there is no direct coach than you would have to visit khost first(the distance between miranshah city and khost is less than 40mins or may be even less).

In khost Pakistani currency works,100% of them are pashtun and very similar to Pakistan.Khost city is actually at higher altitude.and my Afghan refugees friends used to shift to Khost in summer as it was too hot in Summer in bannu while the weather in khost is similar to abbottabad even in summer

Back
Top Bottom