What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

You must live in this denial.You must .
That is why your nation and our nation moving in opposite direction.
Our PM and COAS are terrorists but only for you ,or otherwise they will be remain as terrorists against any person who carry anti-India attitude .That is why 125 crore terrorists people elect terrorists as our leaders.We need such leaders.
Pakistan is not a matter to us now a days.:lol:

Mere kya rishtedaar hain? I left BR some 7-8 yrs back around tym when I newly joined PDF.

U see, I dont want serious shit and hatred. I am here for knowledge and current affairs and that can be achieved by being amongst the enemy. :)

BR dont allow non Indians if I aint wrong. So no point being there especially if u aint affiliated to Armed Forces.
Then, rather then being a crying WAR-rior .........enlighent yourself. :pleasantry:

Plea against Lt Gen Dalbir Singh in fake encounter case - The Times of India

--
dear just update yourslef more about indian judicary and this case
that what all i can say..
fight for your cause but with respct not abuse
i m off
I said after being updated. Dont know if u know something more that I mite not. Better share.

Also, I am known on this forum to use strong sentiments. But I never abuse anyone. No Gaali Galuch.

New Delhi, June 11 (ANI): Defence Expert Bharat Verma on Wednesday said that former army chief and BJP leader VK Singh is not authorized to speak on the selection of India Army Chief. V K Singh in his tweets had hit at Army Chief designate Dalbir Singh Suhag saying he had protected a unit that 'killed innocents'.

lol @ your defending Posts

Arun Jaitley snubs VK Singh, says appointment of Lt Gen Suhag as Army chief final - The Times of India
This is the real news from real media, not the faking news Pakistani media.

Controversy Over New Army Chief: 10 Developments

Gen_VK_Singh_with_Gen_Dalbir_Suhag_650.jpg

General VK Singh and Army chief-designate Lt Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag

New Delhi: An old legal case filed in the Supreme Court by a senior General against the next Army Chief is threatening to blow up into a major embarrassment for the new Narendra Modi government. It pits former Army Chief Gen VK Singh against the government, in which he is now a minister.
HERE ARE THE 10 LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

1. Lt Gen Ravi Dastane had in 2012 taken the government to court for denying him an army commander's post, alleging that such posts were being filled by breaching procedure. He had alleged "favouritism" in Lt Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag being picked for Army Commander, despite facing serious charges. Gen Suhag is set to take over as the next Army chief on August 1.
  2. In his case, Gen Dastane made reference to a show cause notice issued by then Army chief Gen VK Singh to Lt Gen Suhag in 2012, alleging an illegal raid and burglary by an Army unit under his command in the north-east.
  3. On Monday, the government said in an affidavit filed in court in response to Gen Dastane's petition, that Gen Singh's actions as Army Chief against Lt Gen Dalbir Singh were "illegal", "extraneous" and "premeditated."
  4. This was the same affidavit filed by the Ministry of Defence in the Armed Forces Tribunal where Gen Dastane had first filed his case in 2012. Apparently, under the new dispensation too, a view was taken that the contents of the affidavit should not change since it has been filed in an individual's case.
  5. Gen VK Singh, now the Minister of State for North-east and External Affairs, challenged that in a tweet yesterday, saying, "If a unit kills innocents, does dacoity and then head of organization tries to protect them, should he not be blamed?Criminals should not go free!!"
  6. Lt Gen Suhag's appointment as Army chief was cleared last month by the Congress-led UPA government in a controversial last-minute move. New Defence Minister Arun Jaitley had said then that his party, the BJP, was opposed to the manner in which the appointment was announced, but repeatedly made it clear that it had no objection to Gen Suhag being appointed the next Army chief.
  7. The Congress has demanded Gen VK Singh's removal in view of the government's affidavit. "After this vote of no confidence by the Government in a solemnly sworn affidavit against its own member of its council of ministers, is it possible for the minister in the union council to continue...I don't think in any view of the matter that the member of the council of ministers can continue. It is a matter of detail whether he is removed or resigns."
  8. Gen V K Singh tweeted his response: "All who got carried away by Singhvi's tirade. Chhaj to bole so bole woh chhalni kya bole jismen 1800 chhed (pot calling the kettle black)...MOD affidavit same as it gave to AFT under protective and conniving UPA, so what is new folks?"
  9. Gen V K Singh's critics have alleged that the show cause notice to Gen Dalbir in 2012 was an attempt to block his promotion as the Eastern Army Commander, which put him in line to be Army chief. Gen VK Singh's successor, Gen Bikram Singh, immediately reversed Gen VK Singh's decision and elevated Gen Dalbir as Eastern Army Commander.
  10. Gen VK Singh contested the Lok Sabha elections as a BJP candidate from Ghaziabad, a Delhi suburb and won by a huge margin.

Then, rather then being a crying WAR-rior .........enlighent yourself. :pleasantry:

Plea against Lt Gen Dalbir Singh in fake encounter case - The Times of India
Ohh. U thot I dont know this? :D

Why do u think Congress before going out appointed Suhag and BJP after coming in power sustained the appointment? Ohh. U mean everyone in India is terrorist to support a terrorist?

Chalo, let me enlighten u with something called INTERNAL POLITICS OF ARMY. And thats more stronger in Pakistan than in India. So u must know all this.

VK Singh ousted Suhag and when new Chief came he reinstated Suhag. Why? Next Chief promoted Suhag and today hes the Chief. So its personal stuff between Suhag and VK Singh. And if u see more than this then trust me................We cant do anything bout Pakistani. Its ur old disease of Comprehension. :D

Simple I have nothing to do with any India. Nor I've eva start any burning thread. Modi is a criminal a terrorists who confessed. Other side V.K.Singh put allegation against new COAS so why these guys are burning lol ? I wonder how these guys start changing the discussion towards different way whenever any news or information against India.
I must say - India is angel ... Raw Afghanistan may cholay baeech rahe hey... Modi core team is full of innocent guys who neva did anything wrong... modi itself Surf excel say dhula huwa.... lolz Pakistani evil.. Pakistani terrorist... :cheesy:

These are criminal minded peoples and lives in denial mode. Now the heads of their institutes are also criminals. :D

These are criminal minded peoples and lives in denial mode. Now the heads of their institutes are also criminals. :D
Allleee? Teleko Maaloom nahi? :D

We are appointing Terrorists to deal with Terrorists. ;)

Ab kal ko kuchh hua to humko mat bolna. :rofl:

why it dose brother you, we do not send terrors in Karachi to kill civilians like you did in mumbai. Nor harbour OBL and Dawood like you.....

@shuntmaster There was a show in Times now about this issue...... And the suggestions were made was, VKS had some friend or relative to be promoted and he was trying to push it.... He also made issue on current chief's promotion....
But again, That was an input from a participant in debate. Can we be sure on that basis? None the less, Everyone knows that its a personal stuff between Suhag and VKS and both Govt and ex Govt are washing their hands off this. Interesting. :D :D

why it dose brother you, we do not send terrors in Karachi to kill civilians like you did in mumbai. Nor harbour OBL and Dawood like you.....

Why PAK always has the habit to pork its noise in other country affairs , aka india and afghan. Watch you own home to else AL -Qaida will take over PAK like Iraq.

@shuntmaster There was a show in Times now about this issue...... And the suggestions were made was, VKS had some friend or relative to be promoted and he was trying to push it.... He also made issue on current chief's promotion....
That's right..Gen. VK Singh has personal vendetta against Gen. Suhag. If Gen. VK Singh was successful in blocking Gen. Suhag's promotion, then Gen. VK Singh's close relative would have become the army chief instead..

Back
Top Bottom