What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Well why don't you use your unwashed brain and get me a membership with them. ;)
Mere kya rishtedaar hain? I left BR some 7-8 yrs back around tym when I newly joined PDF.

U see, I dont want serious shit and hatred. I am here for knowledge and current affairs and that can be achieved by being amongst the enemy. :)

BR dont allow non Indians if I aint wrong. So no point being there especially if u aint affiliated to Armed Forces.

@Stealth, you are really behind enemy lines, that's why they are burning from behind. This thread is filled with un-bearable smell of rotten Indians. Mods please put some cold water on them.

Simple I have nothing to do with any India. Nor I've eva start any burning thread. Modi is a criminal a terrorists who confessed. Other side V.K.Singh put allegation against new COAS so why these guys are burning lol ? I wonder how these guys start changing the discussion towards different way whenever any news or information against India.

I must say - India is angel ... Raw Afghanistan may cholay baeech rahe hey... Modi core team is full of innocent guys who neva did anything wrong... modi itself Surf excel say dhula huwa.... lolz Pakistani evil.. Pakistani terrorist... :cheesy:

Fake news again originated from same famous Pakistani media notorious for producing fake anti-India information..

i dint read the news at all.

both are part of current govt so to me it doesnt make any sense if he had called the coming chief something like head of robbers or killers

--
ohh good
dam right
i should have checked sour before comemting ..
thanks
I can understand the behavior of the Pakistani's here, but I cannot understand the stupidity and idiocy of Indians here.. almost 100 posts and none even bothered to check the veracity the news item in the OP. A simple google search showed up that the news was fake by the infamous faking Pakistani media, and was cleverly designed to troll Indians. They have done this many times before, and Indians have fallen for it each and every time. Indians go berserk when they see such obvious trolling threads, just like monkeys starting jumping when they see something remotely looking like a banana.

As Zakir Naik said, its OK to terrorize terrorists.

Anyway I've maintained from day 1, this V K Singh guy is a loose cannon and he belongs to AAP and not BJP. All those Indian posters who were his ardent followers must realise now that he's a fool who thinks he's right and everyone else wrong. AAP qualities, NOT fit to be in govt.

Fire him, NOW!

Whats wrong with him? Plz telll me what did he do wrong? We only see a portion of events. We don;t see the other side. What exactly was Congress up to?

Your Court and Your rule of law .... if your court release criminal who confessed because he is popular and candidate for election doesn't mean he is INNOCENT!
Then why are Gujrat Riot accused Ministers and Politicians in Jail? and Samjhauta Express accused behind Bars?

Now Pakistanis shudnt point fingers or talk bout Democratic Institutions. We all know how strong Democracy and Cemocratic Institutions in Pak are. Sometimes u guyz cross Limits that its uncontrollable to laugh.

I can understand the behavior of the Pakistani's here, but I cannot understand the stupidity and idiocy of Indians here.. almost 100 posts and none even bothered to check the veracity the news item in the OP. A simple google search showed up that the news was fake by the infamous faking Pakistani media, and was cleverly designed to troll Indians. They have done this many times before, and Indians have fallen for it each and every time. Indians go berserk when they see such obvious trolling threads, just like monkeys starting jumping when they see something remotely looking like a banana.
--
when you run on emotion logic goes in back seat..
both pakis and indis are more emtional than logical on some issue
i am one of them..
but will take care in futurre

New Delhi, June 11 (ANI): Defence Expert Bharat Verma on Wednesday said that former army chief and BJP leader VK Singh is not authorized to speak on the selection of India Army Chief. V K Singh in his tweets had hit at Army Chief designate Dalbir Singh Suhag saying he had protected a unit that 'killed innocents'.

lol @ your defending Posts

Arun Jaitley snubs VK Singh, says appointment of Lt Gen Suhag as Army chief final - The Times of India

Then why are Gujrat Riot accused Ministers and Politicians in Jail? and Samjhauta Express accused behind Bars?

Now Pakistanis shudnt point fingers or talk bout Democratic Institutions. We all know how strong Democracy and Cemocratic Institutions in Pak are. Sometimes u guyz cross Limits that its uncontrollable to laugh.
--
dear just update yourslef more about indian judicary and this case
that what all i can say..
fight for your cause but with respct not abuse
i m off

Back
Top Bottom