What's new

Next False Flag 'Planned' to be Blamed on Pakistan

Lol thats a new one!

Anyway, if one bases their facts on movies, that too fictional hollywood products, then good luck to you sire.

OMG...omg...omg!!! You are right! The world's gonna end in 2012 as they depicted in the movie. Definitely true!

He's one of 'those guys' that STILL thinks 'The Da Vinci Code' is REAL !! Oh, and Alex Jones ? He makes Glenn Beck sound like the 'Voice of Reason'. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:rofl:

Thats a very innocent question, tell me who should be blamed then?

YOU, numbnutz !!!:woot:

What is it with pakistanis/middle easterners/ muslims and their fascination with conspiracy theories ? They just LOVE them. And the goofier, more twisted, outlandish the BETTER !! :taz:

It is happening as we speak & to help this the corrupt politicians are with US, NATO & India.

mumbai attack, abottabad attack, faisal shahzaad etc

When is the plan likely to take place...!!! Also just before Obama's term end,,, like Bush won 2nd term on basis of 911,,, Obama's term might be extended based on that upcoming False-Flag...
= = =

So the elections over and I assume Sur will be coming forward with a complete and abject apology seeing his theory turned out to be wrong?

So the elections over and I assume Sur will be coming forward with a complete and abject apology seeing his theory turned out to be wrong?

No Sir, you assume incorrectly, for it is far easier to move on to the NEXT conspiracy theory, rather than face the demise of the old one! :D

When is the plan likely to take place...!

No Sir, you assume incorrectly, for it is far easier to move on to the NEXT conspiracy theory, rather than face the demise of the old one! :D

No I won't bcoz it's uncalled for... & nothing has had a demise yet until mass-murders from US-&-Co suffer a demise ... :)

Fools like 2 of u were already answered earlier in this thread. Look back.

Yes, that's what I hope too,,, I hope their plans would miserably fail... ... the point is, it's planned near end of Obama's term, 21-Dec-2012 was ment to relate it to the movie...
...I sincerely hope I am proven WRONG & nothin like that happen,,,, but they seem adamant in their plans.

God! Why is it it is always the conspiracy theorist nut jobs who cling to his "false flag" idea- the likes of Alex jones and you guys?!! Why can't things just be the way they are instead if some intricate and comes plot to achieve some random goal!

It is election night and no major attacks, false flag or otherwise have happened and the race is closer than you could ever imagine so what are those Leftists waiting for? When's he big show? It seems Obama needs it now more than ever- where is it??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom