What's new

Next COAS, Pakistan Army

No chance for Lt Gen Qamar Bajwa 7th in seniority list plus too old and back seater

The most strong contender is Lt Gen Javed Iqbal Ramday
hqdefault.jpg
First he is on 4th not 7th. He is on 4th because those on number 5th and 6th haven't ever led corpse so they can't be COAS. Secondly all reports suggest Bajwa is strongest candidate because of his vast experience in Kashmir and also Tribal Areas.

CsoZiWxXEAENXXY.jpg:large

First he is on 4th not 7th. He is on 4th because those on number 5th and 6th haven't ever led corpse so they can't be COAS. Secondly all reports suggest Bajwa is strongest candidate because of his vast experience in Kashmir and also Tribal Areas.

CsoZiWxXEAENXXY.jpg:large

Bajwa's experince in tribal areas?, please elaborate on this

Hayat is out of the picture due to his ISI background, Nawaz already rejected him behind closed doors. Bajwa is the safest bet right now which leaves Raheel & Nawaz mutually satisfied.[/Q Lt. Gen
Lt. Gen Zubair Hayat was never been in ISI as per my knowledge. He was DG SPD and CGS previously which makes him more favourite. Also the safest bet for NZ would be Lt. Gen. Javed ramdey but again he is also very professional solider.

I heard Ishfaq Nadeem is controversial some say his name has also come in DHA issues

Never heard this before. He has outstanding career in fact he is considered some one who is very close to General Raheel.

Lt. Gen Zubair Hayat was never been in ISI as per my knowledge. He was DG SPD and CGS previously which makes him more favourite. Also the safest bet for NZ would be Lt. Gen. Javed ramdey but again he is also very professional solider.

Interestingly, Zubair Hayat may possess a degree of clout in the Pakistan military owing to his military lineage and familial connections. Zubair Hayat’s father Mohammad Hayat retired as a Lt General. Two of his brothers hold important positions in the Pakistan Army. One of his brothers, Maj Gen Ahmad Mahmood Hayat (Armoured Corps) was designated as theDG of ISI’s Analysis Wing in September 2013. Another brother, Maj Gen Omar Mahmood Hayat (Ordnance Corps) is serving as DG Procurement (Army), Rawalpindi.

His family & brother irks Nawaz. I don't blame him though, family had specific plans for Nawaz.

who ever gonna be general should follow the foot steps of General Raheel

Now---what is Gen Raheel wants to extend his stay---.

Pakistan needs someone who can continue General Raheel Sharif's work, go after terrorists and maintain pressure on politicians to mature.

Gen. Raheel Sharif will be better off retiring and returning as a "politician" to continue his work.

He is from the infantry’s Baloch Regiment, which has given three officers to the post of army chief — Gen Yahya Khan, Gen Aslam Beg and Gen Kayani.

and all of these 3 were idiots lets hope this one doesn't repeat the history

Nothing has been personally proved against Kiyani and same is case with Gen Mirza Aslam Beg then how they are idiots please enlighten us with facts.

Back
Top Bottom