What's new

News of C28A for Algerian Navy: Real-time updates

190053d6157ub1bbbn3zzi.jpg

From Pakistan Navy Frigates & Destroyers Information pool | Page 13

1. The electronics are from Europe
2. and Algeria does not lack money
HHQ-7 can not intercept multiple targets at the same time
Just my opinion.
All the electronic and defence system on board will mirror the one chosen for the Meko. The SAM system will equip the Tigr..
Aliaselin, can you translate for us the written word on the pictures posted by Penguin..thx.

All the electronic and defence system on board will mirror the one chosen for the Meko. The SAM system will equip the Tigr..
Aliaselin, can you translate for us the written word on the pictures posted by Penguin..thx.
My transtlation:
"Three dimension imagination profile of C28A
It is a new frigate designed by China for export, loaded 2800 ton. Design and construction from 2013, and will finish in 38 months. It is the first ship China built using Lloyd military shipbuilding standard, and a design based on type 053H3 with some type 054 feature to make it more stealthy and more stable in bad weather. The new frigate will use side exhaust to save hanger area. The first ship is being built in Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard, and will be launched in the middle of the year."

By the way, one officer from the navy said the picture was full of errors because some the equipment in the picture is not for sale.

My transtlation:
It is a new frigate designed by China for export, loaded 2800 ton. Design and construction from 2013, and will finish in 38 months. It is the first ship China built using Lloyd military shipbuilding standard, and a design based on type 053H3 with some type 054 feature to make it more stealthy and more stable in bad weather. The new frigate will use side exhaust to save hanger area. The first ship is being built in Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard, and will be launched in the middle of the year."

By the way, one officer from the navy said the picture was full of errors because some the equipment in the picture is not for sale.
Which equipment?
And my sincere thx!

My transtlation:

Many thanks for your efforts

My transtlation:

Not for sale because it's only for chinese navy or what ?

Probably some of the sensors and EW
I don't believe that the 3 heavy corvettes were to be outfitted with Chinese Systems to begin with Chinese shipwork were contracted to furnish the hulls...The ships will be outfitted probably in Italy (most likely), Germany or Mers Elkebir (algeria)

I don't believe that the 3 heavy corvettes were to be outfitted with Chinese Systems to begin with Chinese shipwork were contracted to furnish the hulls...The ships will be outfitted probably in Italy (most likely), Germany or Mers Elkebir (algeria)
It is not uncommon for Chinese export ships to be outfitted with westerns weapons/electronics. See Royal Thai navy F25T and newer Patani OPVs

Back
Top Bottom