What's new

News: Nigeria Orders 7 more JF17s

Any idea which block they would buy?

This indeed is a problem, Pakistan can build an atomic bomb and partially manufacture a fighter jet but our basic manufacturing structure is as strong as a spaghetti in hot water

And onus is upon who? Aren't the civil government's from previous decades responsibly for not investing and heeding towards this vital aspect?

More to the point, why now Pakistan is able to produce ventilators, PPE supplies and now cell phones?

I dont want to turn this thread into a political discussion and derail great achievement shared here, however, the point is that my country and fellow countryman do possess all kinds of skillset and are no less than any other nation or country.

Logical Choice , the earlier order was less then expected ,
24-36 fleet force is reasonable

• Azerbaijan Deal (12-20 Unit)
  • Malaysia Deal (24-48 Unit)

Would be a great win situation for Pakistan Aerospace

You can add Tajikistan they will likely order 24 unit or around that ball park to begin with.. They are under pressure to buy due to Kyrgyrs border issues

Last edited:
Good for the buyers , nice to see JF17 has more success vs Al Khalid Tank Sales

I recall at one time people thought , Pakistan will manufacture Agosta Submarines for Middle eastern customers we all know how that turned out

Malaysia Deal (24-48 Unit)

Unfortunately I doubt the Malaysian transaction will come to fruition, as there is quite a bit of friction between them and the Chinese over the sea boundaries, and just recently there was some confrontation..

You can add Tajikistan they will likely order 24 unit or around that ball park to begin with.. They are under pressure to buy

How so?

Back
Top Bottom