What's new

New Zealand pubs ban Israelis over Gaza operation

Israel is a Pariah Nation and the only countries that support this Illegal and Immoral nation are low lives themselves....

lol, the entire leading nations of the world support Israel

USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Japan, Canada, Spain, Portugal (basicly the entire EU, India, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and so on.

One should wonder why the world choses to side with Israel and beside some critical words support it, while nobody supports the arab side?

lol, the entire leading nations of the world support Israel

USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Japan, Canada, Spain, Portugal (basicly the entire EU, India, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and so on.

One should wonder why the world choses to side with Israel and beside some critical words support it, while nobody supports the arab side?

I think you live in Fool's Paradise. Somebody once said IGNORANCE IS A BLISS, so you must be enjoying your Blissful life.

There was vote on Palestine versus Israel in the United Nations General Assembly and nine Nations supported Israel (Israel, US, Canada, Czech Republic and five tiny Island nations that depend on the US for their livelihood like Palua, Marshall Islands etc.).

Where was the Support for Israel then ?

I think you live in Fool's Paradise. Somebody once said IGNORANCE IS A BLISS, so you must be enjoying your Blissful life.

There was vote on Palestine versus Israel in the United Nations General Assembly and nine Nations supported Israel (Israel, US, Canada, Czech Republic and five tiny Island nations that depend on the US for their livelihood like Palua, Marshall Islands etc.).

Where was the Support for Israel then ?

The support is for example in the submarines that we give them for free so they have nuclear strike cabability. Or Merkels speech in the Knesset in Israel. Where she said the security of Israel is the german national core interest.

Merkel in the Knesset: 'We Would Never Abandon Israel' - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Basic fact is, that is muslims would rule Israel that i as christian could not go there anymore.

The support is for example in the submarines that we give them for free so they have nuclear strike cabability. Or Merkels speech in the Knesset in Israel. Where she said the security of Israel is the german national core interest.

Merkel in the Knesset: 'We Would Never Abandon Israel' - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Basic fact is, that is muslims would rule Israel that i as christian could not go there anymore.

You wouldn't know a fact if it came and bit you in the A$$.

Muslims ruled all of Palestine from 12th Century to 1917.

During this Period, when were Christians not allowed in Palestine and Jerusalem ?

I Challenge you to give me an Answer to the Question I have just asked you along with a source to back up your Answer or STFU for Good.

P.S. You are probably to IGNORANT to know that 20% of Palestinian People are Christian.

Last edited:
You wouldn't know a fact if it came and bit you in the A$$.

Muslims ruled all of Palestine from 12th Century to 1917.

During this Period, when were Christians not allowed in Palestine and Jerusalem ?

Give me an Answer to the Question I have just asked you along with a source to back up your Answer or STFU for Good.

We rule it now. We settled the jews there. We allow Israel. We protect it. Because of this it is safe there now. Its a beautiful country. Before that it was all dirt and disgusting. If you think you can get Israel, then take it. And don´t cry me a river. Might makes right. :)

I have zero sympathy for this weakish crying.

Basic fact is, that Israel is a western nation, that guarantees us full acess. And it is a sucessful nation in science and technology. The small israel is more powerful than the entire islamic world combined.

Give me a single reason why i should support palestine? How would that serve european interests in the slightest? The status quo is the best option for us.

We rule it now. We settled the jews there. We allow Israel. We protect it. Because of this it is safe there now. Its a beautiful country. Before that it was all dirt and disgusting. If you think you can get Israel, then take it. And don´t cry me a river. Might makes right. :)

Basic fact is, that Israel is a western nation, that guarantees us full acess. And it is a sucessful nation in science and technology. The small israel is more powerful than the entire islamic world combined.

Give me a single reason why i should support palestine? How would that serve european interests in the slightest? The status quo is the best option for us.

You are a troll, but what would one, expect from a son of Mussolini.

You Crusaders came to Palestine before also.

It took us a little while to kick your miserable sorry A$$E$ out but we did it.

It is a matter of time before we will Whip your rear ends again out of Palestine.

We are patient but we do prevail. In the end you low life run with your tails tucked between your legs just as you are running out Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

You Crusaders came to Palestine before also.

It took us a little while to kick your miserable sorry A$$E$ out but we did it.

It is a matter of time before we will Whip your rear ends again out of Palestine.

We are patient but we do prevail. In the end you low life run with your tails tucked between your legs just as you are running out Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

You did what? When the crusades happened was Pakistan still buddhist. ;) Or were you guys Hindus back the? I don´t know.

And nobody runs out of Afghanistan. The rescources are secure and the goal is reached. destabilisation of the region. Flooding Iran with Heroin, making sure that no side is strong enough to rule. Typical "divide et impera" policies. A trick that works on you guys since hundreds of years.

And i don´t see how you guys prevail. You are on a spiral downwards. Your society is stuck. No science, no creative things. The small Israel publishes more scientific papers than entire muslim world combined. One of your very own nuclear scientists said in an interview in germany that you are a dieing society.

You are a troll, but what would one, expect from a son of Mussolini.

A troll? Because i defend my interests? Grow up and get serious.

You did what? When the crusades happened was Pakistan still buddhist. ;) Or were you guys Hindus back the? I don´t know.

And nobody runs out of Afghanistan. The rescources are secure and the goal is reached. destabilisation of the region. Flooding Iran with Heroin, making sure that no side is strong enough to rule. Typical "divide et impera" policies. A trick that works on you guys since hundreds of years.

And i don´t see how you guys prevail. You are on a spiral downwards. Your society is stuck. No science, no creative things. The small Israel publishes more scientific papers than entire muslim world combined. One of your very own nuclear scientists said in an interview in germany that you are a dieing society.

A troll? Because i defend my interests? Grow up and get serious.

You black shirts also "defended" your interests in Abyssinia, your Mussolini wanted a new empire, defending your interests is killing innocents. You are also "indian" and not an Italian.

You black shirts also "defended" your interests in Abyssinia, your Mussolini wanted a new empire, defending your interests is killing innocents. You are also "indian" and not an Italian.

I see "indians" on the same level as you guys. So you can skip this insult. ;)

Nobody is innocent. If you stand in the way you get removed. I deeply believe in the ideas of Friedrich Nietzsche. The "will of power".

I don't think I want to waste my time with an Israeli Troll.

The fact remains that when time came to support Israel in the General Assembly vote , except for the Czech Republic not a single European Nations had the B@lls to stand with you nation, Israeli...

I don't think I want to waste my time with an Israeli Troll.

The fact remains that when time came to support Israel in the General Assembly vote , except for the Czech Republic not a single European Nations had the B@lls to stand with you nation, Israeli...

What am i now? Indian or Israeli? I love you 3rd worlders. :D

The basic fact is, that we support Israel with evrything we have. 4 submarines from germany alone. For free. :D Your "general assembly holds as much power as the local cat owners association". A fact many muslims seem to not yet notice.

And to make things for you clear. Its not that i would place israelis over Palestinians. They are a cheap method in my eyes to keep the area clean. Better their blood than if we would to place an army there. The situation now is best we can have.

The jews are out of europe and have their own state. On the same side they secure the area for our interests and create a "divide et impera" situation. Perfect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom