What's new

New Zealand foreign minister headed to Turkey to 'confront' Erdogan's mosque shooting comments

Let us wait and see if the conviction will be based on Law defined by Aus & NZ
where they give right to live to every living being hence there is no death penalty.
Pressure on west was necessary to make exception, Erdogan did right.

All it takes for any intelligence agency to trigger a plan to execute this criminal.
If Turkish Gov has to execute that , they can get the means to do this
without Raiding NZ.
But since the statement has been thrown out in the media
It is just publicity stunt to get more votes in elections.

And how would they do this?

Again, using this situation, I ask our Turkish friends here; why is Erdogan making such irresponsible comments all over the world? Someone said that your culture compels you to speak out if you feel something is odd.

But instead of praising NZ for taking swift action, he is boasting about what he would have done.

The christian terrorist

He had nothing to do with Christianity and more likely was a racist supremacist.

Seriously, people in the west don't take religion as seriously as you lot do.

That too an Australian 28-year-old of all the people.

All it takes for any intelligence agency to trigger a plan to execute this criminal.
If Turkish Gov has to execute that , they can get the means to do this
without Raiding NZ. But since the statement has been thrown out in the media
It is just publicity stunt to get more votes in elections.

There is absolutely no reason for Turkey to strike anywhere in NZ for one man who is already been arrested, charged and is on a one-way ticket to life imprisonment.

As much as I favour death sentence for terrorists, it is NZ's job to met out the punishment to this man. Turkey would be shooting itself in the foot if it planned to assassinate this man in NZ through intelligence agents. No country would risk diplomatic relations especially for a single terrorist who is already being punished by the law of that land.

As much as I favour death sentence for terrorists, it is NZ's job to met out the punishment to this man. Turkey would be shooting itself in the foot if it planned to assassinate this man in NZ through intelligence agents. No country would risk diplomatic relations especially for a single terrorist who is already being punished by the law of that land.

Hmmm quite ironic coming from someone whose country killed "300 terrorists" without letting
these so called "terrorists'" country carry out their punishment. Wouldn't you agree Sir ji kal strike sir?

He is a christian. If the term Islamic terrorism can be used than so does the christian terrorism.

That neither of us can say.

Just because he is white does not mean he is christian.

His attacks were race motivated more than any biblical verse.

You are oversimplifying it.

BTW there is his video all over the internet where he has all race motivated stickers put on his rifle with which he shot everyone.

See it for yourself with a little online search (Warning: the video is bloody graphic)

Hmmm quite ironic coming from someone whose country killed "300 terrorists" without letting
these so called "terrorists'" country carry out their punishment. Wouldn't you agree Sir ji kal strike sir?

Why would your country do it, considering your top brass actually supports these people as 'freedom fighters' as an active state policy Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan?

You haven't done that in years as non-state wars are a cheap and effective way of constantly hurting the peace and order in India for Pakistani military.

So we have to manage it ourselves.

Do you see NZ government parading this man around as a symbol of peace and love compared to what your government does?

Also, this man is an Australian who did not attack anyone on Turkish soil.

Do you even understand how foreign policy works or you just see only Muslim and Non-Muslim and just start howling online?

Why would your country do it, considering your top brass actually supports these people as 'freedom fighters' as an active state policy Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Do you see NZ government parading this man around as a symbol of peace and love compared to what your government does?

Oh so it's ok if your country violates sovereignty when asked to do a formal investigation? That's the message then?

The government's stance was from the beginning: we will take appropriate action provided appropriate evidence. FYI

The government's stance was from the beginning we will take appropriate action provided appropriate evidence. FYI

Which never happened even after submitting all evidences.

Denial is your government's biggest weapon.

We are not buying it.

Look, That attacker did not kill people in Turkey.

He was not a NZ citizen.

He attacked within NZ and killed people who are residents of NZ.

If you want to go by the Ummah logic, then good luck with warring with the entire world.

Newzeland is handling situation very well. There are Equal rights there. Newzealand reject any form of extremism & terrorism.

I support Erdogan’s comment. We have 50 dead Muslims killed in cold blood while offering Jummah prayers. Many Muslim countries have been affected by this tragedy.

It is time we take the West to account for the blood lost, they would not spare any of us if the situation is reversed, including destroying several countries (Afg, Iraq, Palestine, Gaza, etc.) murdering millions.

Anti-Muslim websites, hate groups, and lobbyists need to be banned. I doubt they will do it, but we all need to unite to exert pressure on the West.

Arresting one terrorist and giving him a light sentence is not enough. Thousands need to be behind bars.

We are not buying it.

He was not a NZ citizen.

If you want to go by the Ummah logic, then good luck with warring with the entire world.

Get lost from here. Your opinion doesn’t matter.

Muslims perished in these attacks.

We are not buying it.

He was not a NZ citizen.

What evidence sir? Can you provide a source for the evidence or even investigation your gov't conducted?

I am not saying action should be taken against this filthy scum terrorist by outside forces sir just asking about your double standard.

And how would they do this?

For instance 1, Some criminal took his life within the prison.
For instance 2, Food poisoning him.
For instance 3, He took his own life within the cell *Nobody knows how he did*
Abstractions of Spy agencies is not predictable.

:lol: What a waste of time you are.

Fake surgical Strike Strategist, Got Butt hurt and dictating others about sovereignty , Go Kill your self with shame if you have one.

For instance 1, Some criminal took his life within the prison.
For instance 2, Food poisoning him.
For instance 3, He took his own life within the cell *Nobody knows how he did*
Abstractions of Spy agencies is not predictable.

I should point out that there are people already lining up to take this guy out in prison, and for that reason he is going to be nearly impossible to get to. He is facing an indefinite term in solitary confinement in the most recently built maximum security wing at Paremoremo.

These ideas of yours are simply not practical. Turkish agencies would not have any presence or support here, and don't forget New Zealand is officially the least corrupt nation in the world. They couldn't just try and pay people off. In my opinion, only one organization in the world would have any chance of pulling off such an operation.

I should point out that there are people already lining up to take this guy out in prison, and for that reason he is going to be nearly impossible to get to. He is facing an indefinite term in solitary confinement in the most recently built maximum security wing at Paremoremo.

These ideas of yours are simply not practical. Turkish agencies would not have any presence or support here, and don't forget New Zealand is officially the least corrupt nation in the world. They couldn't just try and pay people off. In my opinion, only one organization in the world would have any chance of pulling off such an operation.

Thanks for your wisdom words thou, Which organisation can pull this off?

Thanks for your wisdom words thou, Which organisation can pull this off?

Please don't get upset with me for saying this, I try to keep a neutral perspective on things, but only the Mossad would have the capability of conducting such an operation. They have the experience and, through the diaspora, necessary support anywhere in the world to pull it off (covertly anyway).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom