What's new

New World Order: Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations

This post was refugee related and some are reverts. Keep the apology.
Oh sorry again. You sounded as if everyone going to Europe is during to some NATO action. Truth is that almost everyone is economic migrant.

I think there is a way where both parties can work this out
upload_2018-1-24_18-42-0.png

Your lack of comprehension isn’t my problem.
They’ll stop entering if you stop bombing their countries, killing their kids, screw their infrastructure and quit installing puppet governments. Otherwise be willing to give room to someone whose house you’ve bombed and turned their Country into a war zone. End of.

Provided Europeans do not take any action but they will take action.
don't worry about Europeans pakistan is taking action against 60 of your posts on LOC as we speak.......oiiiii phat gayeee

i asume france have 15% muslems

i wonder why france dont make such checks she affraid from something?

why is it bothering an Israelis, aren't you doing enough of that to cover the entire world's mistakes

don't worry about Europeans pakistan is taking action against 60 of your posts on LOC as we speak.......oiiiii phat gayeee

Ya and I listen the discussion in Pakistan TVs. I know very well how they cry.

Collateral damage is always a part of any conflict but we make our enemy pay very high price so they will have to rethink on their gimmick.
Big hug and apology and you handled it with class.

i wonder why france and most europe countries dont show the percent of muslems and there birth rate why not?

Long time back.... really long time....there was an article..... Europe vs America.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom