What's new

New World Order: Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations

typical israeli bullshit topic.

The number of muslims in most european nations is far below 5%. In Italy its at 2%. In Poland and eastern europe below 1%. In Germany at 4% and same counts for Spain and Portugal.

I dont like them. But i´m realistic and i´m against spreading rubbish. Such kind of nonsense stirs up hate and thats what people who post such stuff try to achieve.

Its quite easy to bust this rubbish.

1. Who made this "study" according to the article? "GaveKal Research".

2. Is this group? Led by Charles Gave. A Zionist Jew. His partner is Anatole Kaletsky. Another jew.

So we see where this rubbish comes from. Now do the math. In Italy we have 61 million Italians and 1.2 million muslims.

That means we have 1.96 % muslims. Lets say half of them are women and from this 2/3 are able to give birth (minus the to old and young ones). That makes 450.000 women. If each gets 4 children in one generation then this makes 1.800.000 new muslims in one generation. Now you have to put away the parents and in the end you have 600.000 muslims more. this means they grow 1% in one generation.

All this under the ssumption that the italian population stagnates with +-0 growth. This means the muslims would need 60 generations to have as much people as Italians. Do you know what this means? One generation is 25.5 years. It means in 1530 years we would be equal, if absolute nothing changes. :D

Its good to be a populist. But dont spread rubbish. In worst case you lose control and trigger something tragic.

@HannibalBarca
You sir are an anti semite (!)

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Within 40 years, given current demographic trends, the white population in France and the rest of old Europe will recede, creating a Muslim majority, a French researcher says.

Charles Gave, an economist, fund manager and political commentator, published his conclusions this month on the webpage of his think tank, Institute des Libertes. He writes of the “disappearance of the European populations” as native populations shrink and Muslims continue to exhibit a robust fertility rate.

SPONSORED CONTENT
Recommended by

Mr. Gave, president of Gavekal Research, acknowledges that his decidedly unpolitically correct view may bring him scorn and possibly censorship. The political left generally protects Islam from criticism. In the U.S., President Obama consistently defended Islam and mocked Christians for their criticism.

The paper, titled “The White Plague,” is dangerous, Mr. Gave said, “for my personal respectability and my chance to be heard in our beautiful democracy.”

The financier draws his conclusion from demographics. He assesses France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. France’s population today is 67 million. Unlike the U.S., France does not conduct a census on ethnic origin, but based on outside polling, some researchers, including Mr. Gave, believe the French population is already 10 percent Muslim, with 6.7 million people.

France’s official birthrate is 1.9 per woman, but Mr. Gave’s calculations put the native rate at 1.4. Overall, the European birthrate is a low 1.6 per woman.

Mr. Gave extrapolates those numbers, a declining white population and a growing Muslim population, and concludes that France will have a Muslim majority by 2057.

“And so, within 40 years at the latest, it is almost certain that the majority of the population will be Muslim in Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Holland,” he writes. “Again, these are not predictions but calculations, and I do not even call for new immigrants.”

The pace could be accelerated given continuing Muslim migration into France and other Western European states, either through regular legal processes or through refugees escaping conflicts in the Middle East and North Africa.

Mr. Gave takes an agnostic view on what an Islamic Europe would mean for liberal democracy and free speech.

“I do not say it will be wrong, or it will be good,” he writes. “I am simply saying that this will be very different and that this will necessarily have an influence on the political system.”

Uncertainty

The Gatestone Institute, a conservative foreign policy think tank, analyzed Mr. Gave’s paper and did not agree with all of it. Analyst Drieu Godefridi forecasts that the native French population will not disappear or lose its prominence in the space of four decades.

“It will take more than 40 years for them to vanish from the surface of the earth,” Mr. Godefridi said.

Another problem with Mr. Gave’s projections is uncertainty: What Islam in Europe will look like in 40 years is difficult to predict.

“Only two or three generations ago, tens of millions of Europeans knelt several times a week in churches to show their adoration of Jesus Christ,” Mr. Godefridi said. “Forty years after this religious fervor, almost nothing remains. What we have instead is the well-known phenomenon of ‘dechristianization,’ which has engulfed the whole of Europe.”

Abortions in France have surged in recent decades. Government statistics show that 204,000 abortions were performed in 2015 compared with 760,421 live births.

“Bluntly put, Europeans are not making babies anymore,” he said. “And this has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam; this ‘malady’ is entirely self-inflicted.”

Across Europe, there are signs of the coming Muslim majority. Muslims make up nearly 50 percent of primary school children in the Belgian port city of Antwerp. A quarter of Brussels’ 1 million population is of Muslim origin. The Daily Mail, citing the Office of National Statistics, reported that the most popular boy’s name in Britain in 2015 was Mohammed or its variant spellings.

The Christian Broadcasting Network’s Dale Hurd in 2012 took his cameras inside Belgium’s Muslim strongholds to interview the leader of a small but growing militant group, Sharia4Belgium.

“Democracy is the opposite of Shariah and Islam,” said Belgium-born Fouad Belkacem, referring to his hometown of Antwerp as a “dirty perverted community.”

“Even disbelievers themselves, they say in 2030 there will be majority Muslims here. It’s just a matter of time.”

Three years after the interview, Belkacem was convicted on charges of grooming terrorists to travel to the Islamic State in Syria. A court sentenced him to 12 years in prison.

France is in the throes of a particularly dicey time for the government and its Muslim population. The Nov. 13, 2015, Paris attacks led to a suspension of some individual rights under a national state of emergency. Subsequently, authorities raided suspected radical Muslim enclaves to break up budding attacks.

The emergency decree is scheduled to end in November.

Public officials and scholars talk of “no-go zones,” especially the “banlieues,” the band of predominately Muslim neighborhoods around Paris that stand isolated from traditional French life. French officials deny there are any such zones where police do not patrol.

Mr. Gave’s numbers also conflict with Pew Research polling in 2010. It put the Muslim birthrate at 2.8 children per woman, not 3.4 to 4 children, and did not project an increase.

In 2010, seven years ago, Pew pegged France’s Muslim population at 7.5 percent. Researchers take that number, look at the Muslim birthrate and constant migration, and conclude that the population now must be at least 10 percent.

Pew does not project a Muslim majority in the European Union anytime soon.

Ppl should take this "Question" with another type of "Answer"...

And What is the problem of Muslim being a majority religion in Europe?
Wasn't Europe feared the same... When Roman Pagan religion spread across the continent?
Wasn't Europe afraid of the Expension of Christianity?
Wasn't Europe afraid of the Expension of Protestantism?
Wasn't Europe Afraid of Judaism expension in Est-Europe?
Wasn't Europe Afraid of Islam expension from Est-Europe and Andalousia?
Wasn't Europe killed each others at every stage of those events?

Wasn't ANYTHING that change the status quo being a subject of Fear? and Conflict?

And what is the True answer right now? Well we are still around... seeking to elavate what we believe in upon others...

So... Europe having a Muslim majority...is normal... could or couldn't happen... and If it does... neither Me/you or even our kids/GrandKids will see it... So let's stop this nonsense... that will only take our precious time...

Ppl should take this "Question" with another type of "Answer"...

And What is the problem of Muslim being a majority religion in Europe?
Wasn't Europe feared the same... When Roman Pagan religion spread across the continent?
Wasn't Europe afraid of the Expension of Christianity?
Wasn't Europe afraid of the Expension of Protestantism?
Wasn't Europe Afraid of Judaism expension in Est-Europe?
Wasn't Europe Afraid of Islam expension from Est-Europe and Andalousia?
Wasn't Europe killed each others at every stage of those events?

Wasn't ANYTHING that change the status quo being a subject of Fear? and Conflict?

And what is the True answer right now? Well we are still around... seeking to elavate what we believe in upon others...

So... Europe having a Muslim majority...is normal... could or couldn't happen... and If it does... neither Me/you or even our kids/GrandKids will see it... So let's stop this nonsense... that will only take our precious time...

The best post I have read in this entire thread, bravo to you sir for your balanced viewpoint! I am more worried about the next 10 years post brexit.

I think 40 years later, USA will became ally with Russia and China.

Believe me!

demodrafick. Jesus fcking Christ in an A380 strategic bomber.

Actually,I am for race/religion census,so that people will stop to bring in random figures from their arse.
donot abuse jesus

When i'm in charge i'm going to force the non Muslim europeans to eat daal and roti for every meal.

Also they're going to have to do headstands during all the time we spend praying. Anyone who isn't in the town square doing a headstand at fajr time will be put in the stocks.

Also they will have to wear Jubbahs everywhere so they can never get anywhere quickly. Also the pockets of the jubbahs will be too small and stuff will fall out all the time.

And Disabled parking bays will be replaced with Muslim only bays. Then there will be special ones painted in madani green for the barelvis, and they will come with halwa dispensers and be the closest to the shops.

Also there will be Muslim only self checkout tills in the supermarket and they will each have a member of staff to use the checkout for you.

All bus lanes will be renamed Kafir lanes and will be the only roads available to them. so the main road will only be used by pious Muslims.

Christmas will be cancelled, as will easter, but out of my mercy all chocolate related to these events will be permitted.

Any fat chick with a muffin top will be beheaded or surgically installed into a burqa shuttlecock.

*insert evil laugh*

The US grand strategic objective is a polar opposite of Russia and China. Even a child knows this.

People will tend to group themselves with their own, whatever race or culture.

When Europe fall into Muslims hand, European Muslims government itself will hardly want to be close and easily agree with USA. Which day by day will increase USA to be isolated.

Drinking, partying "Muslims".

Europeans getting panicked over this have an over-active imagination.

A demographic assessment shows France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. (Associated Press/File) more >
Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Within 40 years, given current demographic trends, the white population in France and the rest of old Europe will recede, creating a Muslim majority, a French researcher says.

Charles Gave, an economist, fund manager and political commentator, published his conclusions this month on the webpage of his think tank, Institute des Libertes. He writes of the “disappearance of the European populations” as native populations shrink and Muslims continue to exhibit a robust fertility rate.

Mr. Gave, president of Gavekal Research, acknowledges that his decidedly unpolitically correct view may bring him scorn and possibly censorship. The political left generally protects Islam from criticism. In the U.S., President Obama consistently defended Islam and mocked Christians for their criticism.

The paper, titled “The White Plague,” is dangerous, Mr. Gave said, “for my personal respectability and my chance to be heard in our beautiful democracy.”

The financier draws his conclusion from demographics. He assesses France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. France’s population today is 67 million. Unlike the U.S., France does not conduct a census on ethnic origin, but based on outside polling, some researchers, including Mr. Gave, believe the French population is already 10 percent Muslim, with 6.7 million people.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/
France’s official birthrate is 1.9 per woman, but Mr. Gave’s calculations put the native rate at 1.4. Overall, the European birthrate is a low 1.6 per woman.

Provided Europeans do not take any action but they will take action.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom