What's new

New video from Iranian state television shows captured U.S. sailor crying

The Iranians really showed Americans!

Obama extended a hand to them, they better use their brains instead of mucking around like they seem to be doing. The next president won't be as understanding as the current one.

Excuses, excuses...

More will come out in regular sequence, so, no worries.

We will get to know better. The point is to make it painfully extended.

Well if this ends up like the Iranian Bourse we aren't going to see anymore until 2020

It's a dick move. It makes Iran look like an aggressor, instead of a nation defending it's maritime borders.

It was a stupid move, and may see relations between Iran and the US/EU strain, when they were finally looking up.

The mullahs never really wants the tensions with US to de-escalate..remember their legitimacy is drawing from anti-US stand..them negotiating with US to remove the sanctions does not make sense..

The Iranians really showed Americans!

Obama extended a hand to them, they better use their brains instead of mucking around like they seem to be doing. The next president won't be as understanding as the current one.

As soon as Obama is out the sanctions are coming back in..hence why Saudis are relaxed..

its a common factor between Iran and india both of them are self declared supa pawa
BTW a bitch move from iran

And even if he's crying, so what? That doesn't make an ounce of difference to someone being a man or a soldier, or the battle ability of a force, it only helps to give silly people a false sense of machismo.

gotta milk this for all it's worth.

one marine tearing up the horror :rofl:

@like_a_boss The tears could be remembering his family. US has a lot of brave people and the most firepower in military strenght, no ifs and buts about it. It is just childish for Iran sometimes to pretend they can defeat the US. Iran has built its local defense industry but still a long ways to go. Humiliating prisoners of war is against the spirit and rules of war of Islam. @C130

ok, not needed, spl at a time when they've lifted sanctions and there is a nuke deal ?

ayatullas are crazy

I am never for such kind of videos/topics/pics or whatever, even if these are from my worst of enemies!

Have you seen war for real? I can bet my life that EVERY single military has moments where its soldiers show their weaker side. Some weep, some cry, some scream, some shiver, some get lock-jaws - its all very human! So, I feel really bothered when someone shows a crying soldier to show their manliness

Stupid move ,respect reduces towards Iranian regime.

@like_a_boss The tears could be remembering his family. US has a lot of brave people and the most firepower in military strenght, no ifs and buts about it. It is just childish for Iran sometimes to pretend they can defeat the US. Iran has built its local defense industry but still a long ways to go. Humiliating prisoners of war is against the spirit and rules of war of Islam. @C130

I agree. this is getting kinda stale and needs to die very unprofessional, but then again these are the same people who chant death to America at least a dozen times a day every single day for decades

This just makes me more angry as I look at it. Why would you need to insult a soldier? Who among us has such big b@lls that they can guarantee that they will act like Rambo?

Khud aisi situation me ho, to phat ke haath me aa jayegi. So understand that we are all weak, and do not humiliate someone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom