What's new

New US bomber for first strike against China: US general

I've never heard of this quote and would consider it highly improbable that this was said the way you just quoted. If you have any proof of this besides a link to certain American right-wing neocon websites, it would make this sound more legitimate.

The closest reference I've heard of resembling what you just quoted is something from Newsmax (an American right-wing website) that CLAIMS Chi Haotian said China should invade America. Nothing to do with neighboring countries or for living space, and probably total BS news to begin with.

I got it from multiple news sources, and a few Chinese ones as well.

wait, what's wrong with the B-2?

No stealth aircraft can be completely invisible to radar. With China's anti stealth efforts, the US has chosen to go both stealthy and high speed

The 2018 bomber is designed to do just that.

And I'd love to see a war between India and Pakistan. It'll put an end to the war of words, right?

Hahaha.... do we still need to wage a war against pakistan? Think in reality, when they are killing among themself when even an enemy hesitates to kill these many civilians on a war scale.

Hahaha.... do we still need to wage a war against pakistan? Think in reality, when they are killing among themself when even an enemy hesitates to kill these many civilians on a war scale.

What? :what:

Killing amongst themselves? Where?

Who hesitates to kill civilians on a war scale?

Hahaha.... do we still need to wage a war against pakistan?

Really, buddy? :lol: Their F-16 Block 52s seem to contradict your theory. :disagree:

Think in reality, when they are killing among themself when even an enemy hesitates to kill these many civilians on a war scale.

And I assume this "enemy" of theirs you are referring to is India?

How's Maoist insurgency going?

How's Maoist insurgency going?

The are calling for a cease fire and for the release of their leaders and fellow comrades.
AP greyhounds(special force to take on maoists) is hunting them down times better than actual greyhounds attacking skills.
Lol... Utter the name of Greyhounds infront of any maoist in India. You will see him peeing in his pants..... :P

Back
Top Bottom