What's new

New US bomber for first strike against China: US general

Unlikely but if a US commander has openly come out with such a statement, we are kicking things up a notch.

I dont see the US commander stating these are intended for China, In fact, the paper says it is LIKELY intended for China, not set in stone.

Well that just justified an increase in spending for the PLA.

Which justifies an increase in spending for the US navy, which justifies an increase in spending for the PLA, and thus the wheels spin round and round.

I dont see the US commander stating these are intended for China, In fact, the paper says it is LIKELY intended for China, not set in stone.

Kind of hard to come up with another country whose new stealth fighter is named the J-20.

Where is the transcript of Gen. Gary North saying this about China? I looked all over and there is no mention of North saying this.

Any reputable website have this article? There are articles about it there must be some sort of official announcement or transcript of him saying these things about China.

More propaganda to make American look evil. Scrolling through the websites they all have anti-American propaganda ;)

"Future War with China"?: New US Bomber Aimed at China?

Never knew General North was an anti-American propagandist. ;)

WOW

If it is true, then VERY impressive. BTW, I found some pictues of H-8, I think.

I hopw H-8 turns out to be a story like J-20. :china:

4acda0a80104p07w

:):china:

Chinese+H-8Stealth+bomber.jpg
:devil:
:):china:

I'm more impressed with the H-9

photoshop, also,
we have no concrete or even somewhat reliable rumors about what the H-8 is like cant say much about it yet

We know it's a photoshop. Chinese articles never show real photos.

We have lots of articles. Perhaps you should research it.

It's in YouTube! Made during 2011 Space Symposium annual conference. Look at /watch?v=ADqn2NnTm2Q

2020?

More than enough time for devoloping better anti-air defence...
It's like an endless loop that the US will never learn. :disagree:

By the time the bomber gets developed, the real cost of research would be 100 billion and the bombers will cost 9 billion dollars a pop, and the U.S economy will be dead already.

By the time the bomber gets developed, the real cost of research would be 100 billion and the bombers will cost 9 billion dollars a pop, and the U.S economy will be dead already.
I take you speak from experience in manufacturing and economics...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

2020?

More than enough time for devoloping better anti-air defence...
It's like an endless loop that the US will never learn. :disagree:
Better than what and than who?

I take you speak from experience in manufacturing and economics...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Better than what and than who?

F-22 (indefinitely grounded, over budget ) and F-35 (indefinitely delayed, over budget ) and missile defense (does not work, over budget) and the budget (can't pass the congress) .... need me to say more? The U.S.A = a soon to be failed state mirroring the former U.S.S.R

When the U.S runs down, we will take this bomber as well as foreclosing on Washington State, Oregon, and California.

F-22 (indefinitely grounded, over budget ) and F-35 (indefinitely delayed, over budget ) and missile defense (does not work, over budget) and the budget (can't pass the congress) .... need me to say more? The U.S.A = a soon to be failed state mirroring the former U.S.S.R

When the U.S runs down, we will take this bomber as well as foreclosing on Washington State, Oregon, and California.
:lol: Kid, you are just another one in a long list of fools and ignoramuses who predicted dire endings for the US. Every few years a new one pops up and just like the latest religious nutcase who predicted the end of the world -- failed.

You'll need the land to farm and feed your poor lol because your country is turning into a dessert lol

You'll never see that money

Back
Top Bottom