What's new

New Ukrainian Government bans Tatarian and Russian Language in the Crimea

I hope that Ukraine will be divided. Russian residents of Eastern Ukraine has nothing common with the Galicians - nor history, nor language, nor religion.

Do you have any map from ukraine's industrial bases ?

You know what i mean !

Aerospace industries ... etc

Do you have any map from ukraine's industrial bases ?

You know what i mean !

Aerospace industries ... etc
I do not have such map, but the main factories and research institutes of the aerospace industry are Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov and Kiev.

It's your imagination. Bastion of Nazism and fascism-Galicia. Stalin was too kind to those bastards, instead of kill all the traitors, he is after 3-5 years in prison leave them home. But they did not forget for whom their grandfathers fought. They hated the Soviet state, and when the USSR was collapse - began to hate Russia and Ukraine.
I hope that Ukraine will be divided. Russian residents of Eastern Ukraine has nothing common with the Galicians - nor history, nor language, nor religion.
I am beginning to have genuine respect for Galicians :) :agree:

I do not have such map, but the main factories and research institutes of the aerospace industry are Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov and Kiev.
...and all are in the East. :coffee:

They really want war, nazi JEW NATO

They want Russia to be exhausted in a war, so they can attack somewhere else (Syria)

It's time Russia strike in the heart of JEW NATO, to prevent them from destroying everything

If the heart of JEW NATO is not attacked, they can do as many wars they want with proxies countries

West's attitude to Russia can be characterized by ancient Roman proverb - "Carthage must be destroyed".
No matter what Russia is - monarchist, communist, feudal, democratic or super-space - the West will do anything to destroy it.

West's attitude to Russia can be characterized by ancient Roman proverb - "Carthage must be destroyed".
No matter what Russia is - monarchist, communist, feudal, democratic or super-space - the West will do anything to destroy it.

Funny, I think of the same thing for the Russian attitudes towards the West.

Funny, I think of the same thing for the Russian attitudes towards the West.
Usually conquerors came to Russia from the West. And I'm not talking about minor border wars I am talking about plans for the total capture and dismemberment of the country.

Usually conquerors came to Russia from the West. And I'm not talking about minor border wars I am talking about plans for the total capture and dismemberment of the country.

Usually. I won't denied that there were countries that invaded and threaten Russia in the past. But you have to admit that the Russians also invaded other countries for territorial ambitions. And we thank the Russians at times helping us especially invading Afghanistan after 9/11.

Usually. I won't denied that there were countries that invaded and threaten Russia in the past. But you have to admit that the Russians also invaded other countries for territorial ambitions. And we thank the Russians at times helping us especially invading Afghanistan after 9/11.
You know, I'm not against border wars - people constantly fought against neighbors. Whether it is the smallest baron or great king - they were always trying to pinch off a piece of land from a neighbor.
But Russia never invade the West with the aim of completely destroying the European empires, burn huge amount of their population in the furnaces, and remains make slaves forever. This is the difference.
Even when the Russian drove the enemy - Napoleon and Hitler to Paris or Berlin, the Russian attitude towards the local population was much better than the Europeans treated the population of Russia. Just incomparably better.

You know, I'm not against border wars - people constantly fought against neighbors. Whether it is the smallest baron or great king - they were always trying to pinch off a piece of land from a neighbor.
But Russia never invade the West with the aim of completely destroying the European empires, burn huge amount of their population in the furnaces, and remains make slaves forever. This is the difference.
Even when the Russian drove the enemy - Napoleon and Hitler to Paris or Berlin, the Russian attitude towards the local population was much better than the Europeans treated the population of Russia. Just incomparably better.

I agreed, but at the same time taking territory is also having an adverse affect to the population who don't want the Russians there. Especially during the Cold War when you guys took over much of Eastern Europe. Whether you guys treated the local populace better doesn't change the fact you were on their soil. Its no different than American troops in South Korea or Japan and the locals don't like them there. Even if our intent was not conquering territory but security.

Back
Top Bottom