What's new

New Turkish Anti-Israel Film Highlights Revenge against IDF

We have been seeing the same about Muslims in such movies for about a decade now :rolleyes:

Did you miss the part in my post where I said: :what:

just as some Hollywood drek shows Muslims as dirty camel jockeys 100% of the time. Sometimes, the media is our worst enemy, as it molds people to a pre-conceived political view that is not realistic.

Hmm, let me guess... CIA assassin sneaking up to kill innocent Muslim man while he prays... heroic warriors facing down heavily armed troops...

elements that MUST be included:

- Shady government characters
- Gov't crackdown on Islam
- Hick, stupid, bigoted American civilians
- Some secret society pulling the strings with a Jew at the head
- Heroic "normal" people arming themselves to fight gross injustice
- Jewish secret society head dies a brutal death; crowd cheers.

Forgive me if I'm not too enthused about this sort of film, just as some Hollywood drek shows Muslims as dirty camel jockeys 100% of the time. Sometimes, the media is our worst enemy, as it molds people to a pre-conceived political view that is not realistic.

;et me guess, even the cr@p movies they make in your opinion, its called freedom of expression, and not a big deal:lol::lol::lol:, its much better than holding a burning quran day or a nude lady getting quranic tattos to insult us.. the movie is reaction the the yahudi BS story of hiding their criminal behaviour of freedom flotila, salam to the martyrs, death to yahudi terrorist state..

Who would win a simple war between Israel and Turkey?

TBH, I dont know much about Turkey military power, but heard its as strong or even better then Israel.

;et me guess, even the cr@p movies they make in your opinion, its called freedom of expression,

They are 100% free to express. As I am 100% free to call a B.S. movie B.S. And I refer to the "5 minarets in NY" thing. There's already plenty of drek coming out of Hollywood - I freely admit it. If anything, the formula for the "evil, oppressive U.S. machinery" came from hollywood itself - "Enemy of the State" type stuff. But for pure one-sided baloney, films from other nations are right up there as well.

That's the beauty of it all. Free exchange of opinion. We'll see if my predictions on the plot essentials come true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom