What's new

New Toyota Hilux Revo Launched in Pakistan, Starts at Rs. 2.05 Million

NICE TRY- BUT THE CAR IS NOT PRICED RIGHT_ WHOSE GONNA PAY THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR A PICKUP TRUCK_ RATHER I WOULD GO FOR A 4x4 SUV WHICH CAN ALSO CARRY SOME STUFF>

NICE TRY- BUT THE CAR IS NOT PRICED RIGHT_ WHOSE GONNA PAY THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR A PICKUP TRUCK_ RATHER I WOULD GO FOR A 4x4 SUV WHICH CAN ALSO CARRY SOME STUFF>
Which SUV? Comes in that range? None, except cross overs.... used ones are an exception.

P.S; Booked mine.

hilux is a piece of sh!t in terms of a pickup truck. This thing can barely haul or tow.

Real pickup trucks are Ford F150 or Dodge Ram not this tin box on stilts with crappy corolla interior.

LOL if someone has 2 million to buy this junk from our car mafia, they should import from overseas and they'll still get a much better car compared to locally made garbage. The Pakistani local cars are in 80s/90s their fuel emission, safety standards are worse than Russian made cars in Tajikistan. Even Chinese cars like JAC are better.
The most pathetic thing about these **** Car mafia [Honda, Suzuki, Toyota] cars is the process of getting the car, sometimes it takes 8-10 months more than the time assigned, and to escape it they will charge high premiums for a delivery already taken more than 6 months, makes it more aweful for the buyer. There is nothing called consumer rights in Pakistan. Once you commit to buy, you feel like you have become a hostage kidnapped by the mafia. By the time the car is delivered you would be exhausted and angry.

Last edited:
Even this 8th gen model has failed the evasive S menouver test also called moose test. This car has a tendency of rollover even at the speed of 60 (personally seen many of these rolled over). Even my prado feels dangerous when I have to perform an evasive menouver. Lekin kya karein, baloch aur pathan in 2 vehicles kay bager nai reh saktay .

Then why don't you try other brands who have good safety features and evasive maneuver capability?

Bilkul zindabad. Lekin bhai mein nay to 5 million pay kiay thay iss kay :-). NCP cars kay sath traveling muskil ho jati hy and i travel very long distances. All my cars are isb number. NCP cars ko choray huay bhi 10 years ho gy hein.

Pakistan has a pickup truck culture but just bcz it looks macho. But the ride of a pickup truck is very harsh and uncomfortable as compared to a car. SUV's have somewhat better ride quality.

What do you think about Toyota Tundra double cabin?

i have a question after the announcement of new auto policy, there were rumours of many european companies interested in setting up business in Pakistan. what happened to them, all i know is only south korean companies have officially submitted the paperwork.

i have a question after the announcement of new auto policy, there were rumours of many european companies interested in setting up business in Pakistan. what happened to them, all i know is only south korean companies have officially submitted the paperwork.

Those rumors are hopefully coming true, just about any day now. Or very soon, whichever comes first. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom