What's new

New Toyota Hilux Revo Launched in Pakistan, Starts at Rs. 2.05 Million

will it be something like this for 2 million?
o_19q341ueo1n95vhi8ij153215sca.JPG

Even this 8th gen model has failed the evasive S menouver test also called moose test. This car has a tendency of rollover even at the speed of 60 (personally seen many of these rolled over). Even my prado feels dangerous when I have to perform an evasive menouver. Lekin kya karein, baloch aur pathan in 2 vehicles kay bager nai reh saktay .
:lol;

Long time back a cousin flipped Nissan Patrol.. And they said it was one of the most stable 4x4s..

I have a fully loaded Dodge Ram Diesel with leather seats which would put any luxury car to shame :lol:
And we pay the price of a Ram for a revo..:)

Wait that's a thing? Never knew Pakistan has a pickup culture. It's common to see ridiculous lifted pickup trucks here.
Along the PakAfghan border on both sides people buy nothing but these pick ups. Pick up culture is a big thing here but less for the same reason as you have in USA or Australia, people like want them mainly coz of the rough terrain we have in the northwest. The terrain makes it almost impossible for other cars to drive on let alone to survive on it for long. Nothing can take beating like hilux can, they are very tough and reliable trucks.

Only idots buy iphone. In all comon sense why would you pay more for something technologically less? Because it is APPLE? No thanks Oranges are good enough for me.
Depend what is being compared to iphone :P

Back
Top Bottom